Ready Or Not Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So it makes the enemy AI deaf to a certain degree? Got it.

Unlimited Health does not work even after the update.

The Ready Or Not cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Sorry but its still not working for me. Atleast unlimited health wont work

Make sure you have the newest trainer selected from History.

oh yeah sorry my fault. Now it works

I see the new Unlimited health is more like you still take damage and are not entirely unstoppable.
For example, when you use gas and you don’t wear the gas mask, you will take the gas effect.
It’s kinda sad to see we can’t be in full health to finish the mission. :face_exhaling:

Yes, I agree with you. But at least we got sort of unlimited health. :confused:

Could you add three other options? It would be fine to have the possibility of unlimited ammo, not just “no reload”, because taser ammo counts as a magazine, then unlimited grenades and chemlights… O.o

1 Like

I like the sound of that!

1 Like

How do you run the game in DX12 when using WeMod?

Unlimited Health does not work even after the update.

1 Like

Heyo,
it would be nice to see more features here, or even update the features so they will fully work. ‘Unlimited ammo’ only works for weapons with clips, Shotguns / Tasers / M320 Gas/Flash are running normally out of ammo. An ‘No reload’ could fix that. And i would love to see stuff like ‘Unlimited Grenades’ or ‘unlimited tactical devices’, because you dont have that much nades, and to blast up a few more doors would be nice. But good work so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

The cheats do not enable they just disable

2 Likes

There was an update for the game three days ago, it’s broken until MrAntiFun or another person from WeMod patches it. I’m sure it’s on their radar.

1 Like

We “demand” an update! p l e a s e. . . :grimacing:

All of the cheats are working fine for me. What isn’t working?

Unlimited Health isn’t working!

Are you playing single-player?

Ok, I checked it again, it is single player, yes! I can get injured but not dying, I think it is working! :sweat_smile: