Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Unlimited Player Health no longer works. Accidentally fell off a cliff and died.

Thatā€™s probably because its scripted like when you fall off a cliff or explosion and your supposed to die

The Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Bounty cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

First of all, thank you for the trainer.

Second, please fix the money cheat. Isnā€™t working at all despite all the fixes for general compatibility listed here.

Welcome to the community, @Drekkyr. :slight_smile:

If I may offer a work-around for the money cheat -

1. Find an expensive item, like the gold bar.
  2. Activate the infinite items cheat.
  3. Sell the expensive item to a merchant several times.

Itā€™s slightly more time consuming. But life canā€™t always be roses, especially not for us dirty cheaters. :laughing:

1 Like

Since Build 1207.77:

I am now playing with the wemod trainer In I think late Chapter 4, or early Chapter 5,when its now on the tropical islandā€¦(lol is it me or has RS imitated other games in rdr2 like maps from: far cry! tomb raider! love this game, and Rockstar you are the king, and finally the creator of this fab trainer, a close 2nd! Hats off!

And the wemod trainer has been awesome up to then, but last night playing, with invincibility on I was dying from shotsā€¦and falls!

Is this a 1207.77 new issue? or maybe a glitch on my part?

as Iā€™ve always use wemod this way without issue:

-I bought the epic version,but my wemod starts the rs launcher as we know, then the game. Then I choose and activate the trainer settings for god, unl ammo etcā€¦

But again Iā€™ve died a couple times, since the 1207.77 patchā€¦

Anyone else notice this?

Thnx in advance for any helpā€¦

It could be an issue with that specific part of the game. Is unlimited health the only thing not working? Falls are scripted and there is nothing that can be done about dying from falls.

1 Like

Thanks Chrisā€¦

It may have been just that areaā€¦cause today whilst playing I did get myself ā€˜shot just too many timesā€™ and was able to play onā€¦so maybe Iā€™ll shutupā€¦lol.

If it happens again, Iā€™ll come back and postā€¦so no news is good news!

Thnx again to wemod, fab tool, the creator of the trainer, even more fab, and finally to RS for a gem in finally bringing RDR2 to us on pcā€¦and finally working and running aok(well for most of us now)

Cheers

1 Like

ā€œFalls are scripted and there is nothing that can be done about dying from falls.ā€

As Chris informed me,thought Iā€™d share if ya didnā€™t readā€¦best

Since the new update today everytime I activate the trainer the game crashes completely. I was wondering if there is a fix someone has figured out to prevent this from happening

yeah the no bouties is fine but people still search for you and if your in a city good luck lol

Iā€™ve forwarded these issues to our developer :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you I really appreciate it can wait to have no bountie or search warrant I would finally be able th create the jackass version of Arthur morgan

1 Like

Epic PC Version 1207.80
Trainer not working.

Please fix

What happens when you try it? I just tested it and it worked fine for me.

1 Like

I am running into an issue I ran into before with the game crashing when I start the trainer. It seemed to be fixed for awhile and now itā€™s happening again.

is it possible to have a no crafting requirement cheat I am sick and tired to bring pelt to pearson and itā€™s never good enough thank you

2 Likes

Can someone please explain to me how the money cheat works? I press the buttom to increase, but nothing happensā€¦

Thank you.

Please read the cheat note which contains instructions for use.

1 Like

hereā€™s the fix for this(I suffered it too)

Start wemodā€™s trainer for rdr2, but do not click PLAY
Start RDR2, let it arrive to playing screen, then alt/tab back to wemod
Click PLAY on wemodā€™s trainer for RDR2 and alt/tab return back to rdr2

And play using any trainer setting you wish!

Lemme know if this helps! It did for me and is the only way I can play itā€¦

cheers

1 Like