Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Activating the Trainer causes the game to ‘Unexpectedly shutdown’. Some times it’ll let it run for a 10min or so, some times it’ll crash it immediately. Doesn’t matter if any of the cheats are actually active or not.

Through Epic Gamestore

@Chris Game tested all 3 versions of the trainer yesterday and didn’t have any issues and all the trainers were in working order :slightly_smiling_face:

I have that same problem.

But then again, this game keeps crashing all the time.
After played for like one hour or so the game just freeze and i have to alt-tap out of it.

Also the game has just been updated to build v1232.17

1 Like

Money doesn’t seem to work, speedhack doesnt work too :slight_smile:

It should be working fine. Make sure you read the cheat notes which contain instructions on how to use them

It’s working… kinda… If Im spamming the F7 key and spend a bit of money, I have a few hendred bucks in bonus.

I think a couple people said if you have unlimited items you can sell stuff at the fence for like ever.

This game is still fairly new to the PC, but it doesn’t seem like this mod has been updated. I beat it without cheats once it released, but now I would like to play it again with some cheats just for fun. I just started Chapter 2 at Horseshoe Overlook and it doesn’t look like the money increase is working. I’m running this through Epic, I followed the notes, and I’m still having trouble. Can you guys help me out please?

Hi. Did you read any of the comments ? Right above your comment does explain how most people got extra money.
Unlimited items and sell them

You’re absolutely correct. The problem is that when somebody wants to use the money cheat in the beginning of the game, it takes an incredibly long time to sell enough materials to get the money they want. I decided to use a macro to “spam sell” my infinite items and it took about 30 minutes for 20k. Sorry to anybody without a macro option, because it will take you ages to get a good amount of money. I think the slider would be much easier, and would motivate more people to pay for wemod so they can use the slider function.

The option to set money was tested yesterday after the updated and confirmed working.

@Chris that option still doesn’t work for me. However, When I spend money, I don’t see it disappear. Almost as if the mod is working, but it’s just not visible. I think the base money still needs to be earned by selling items.

I have a Problem the trainer won’t work any more… (?) . I start it but every time it set him self on Off,
is it Possibel that there is a new Version?
Or to get a Update?

( I have only effect from,
No Bounty,
Unlimited Ammo,
No Reload,
All other one will set automatically on off an have no more effect…)

3 Likes

got up this morning to play red dead 2 and the trainer is not working properly…say its not compatable for my version…only no bounty unlim ammo and no reload is all that stay on all other cheats turn off…guess needs to be updated

im sorry im new and took me a few to just find a spot to post and saw another post on same thing just an older one…little bit of a pain to figure out where to post and still not in right spot to me not so user friendly on finding the right place to post…i was gonna buy the subscription to help the devs but only used the mod for 2 days and its already not working right…does this happen every time the game does an update? how soon will the trainer be updated so it will work again…if this is done in a timely fashion i still may consider going pro to help the devs out even though this is the only game i have installed atm that the trainer works on but im sure there will be others.

2 Likes

Since the game got a major update yesterday (at the time of this post), then the trainer will also require a major update to be compatible with the game again.
Click here for the game’s recent update patch notes (via Steam).

You will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app. This link explains how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.
Each vote bumps the trainer higher up the to-do queue.

Helpful related links:

Update

As this is a popular game, this thread will be temporarily locked so that this post is not pushed out of view. A staff member will unlock it once the trainer is updated.

The Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hello MrAntiFun ive ran across a bug where when i die with certain settings enabled including unlimited health, my game will freeze in the death screen and cant skip it