Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

Unlimited Health isnt working for me and im on chapter 4

1 Like

Ive noticed unlimited health, no bounty, and set game speed not working. Currently in chapter 2

2 Likes

Theres been a host of them I wasnt sure were working or not for some time now, and through several playthroughs. Health, Stamina, and Deadeye all seem to work to a lesser degree than greater usually, idk always just figured it was me but most niticeably on the deadeye…it is definitely not ever infinite.

This is not currently working. First Chapter. Causes instant crash no matter when I activate the trainer. This is more then likely due to the R* update a few days ago. This is also with the PC version of the trainer since I have the R* version.

1 Like

The Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

add a cheat to spawn any animal to hunt, like Moose, Cougar, Panther, difficult spawns to find.

1 Like

Does seem as though RS has upped the amount of some of these, while lowering others. Moose for example, I was playing every playthrough and seeing maybe…maybe one moose. Now the last two playthroughs ive seen (thus far) three on each one. Lots more cougars, which seem much faster and more aggresive (maybe my imagination), but some common things (like badgers) seem to not spawn at all anymore or at least not 3 star. All this is conjecture and personal experience, and of course nothing to do with WeMod.

All cheats not working is there something I need to do before? I loaded the game first then wemod as instructed. There was an update on RR2 just before

3 Likes

Are you using anything from the special edition?

The money option isn’t working on offline for me. Everything else seems to be.

unlimited deadeye isnt working the same way as it used to now i think, the outer ring doesnt get drained and instead is uses up the core straight away, so that depletes very fast and makes it hard to aim when deadeye is empty

1 Like

Hello! Just wanted to notify that unlimited health doesnt work offline

2 Likes

Just reached chapter 3 and now running the trainer is crashing my game, send help?

I’m on chapter 3, I run the game via the launcher and alt-tab back, click play and it says playing then go back into the game and hit my F keys, get the happy ping noise but they don’t work in game. I’ve tried using unlimited health, energy and no bounty.

One Comment on Deadeye - unlimited deadeye drains the core and not the outside ring. This does mean you can stay in deadeye and pain targets for as many bullets as you have. Once the go out of deadeye and complete shooting then you cant use deadeye again because the core is empty.

This makes it not a very useful cheat.

If you could change it so that both the core and the ring does not reduce, now that would be Unlimited Deadeye.

2 Likes

sames

You should make a cheat engine table. Lots of people don’t understand how it works and get overwhelmed.

I made my first trainer using cheat engine for generation zero and it drove me crazy lol.

I gave myself infinite health and it worked great. Then the next time I played (no game updates) it didn’t work lol.

THIS! Very much this. (Dead eye running out), also inf health doesn’t protect from fall death but it used to. It’s especially helpful if the horse doesn’t fall to death.

If we could get it fixed that would be amazing…

Also no fall damage for Arthur or the Horse. Infinite health sometimes doesn’t work if you or the horse falls from high enough.

I was robbing the a train on the tall bridge with the wide river that barely has any water under it and my stupid horse got scared and instead of running away he likes to run right off the side of the bridge.

I started “parking” him about 30 feet away from the front of the train but sometimes a stray bullet from someone running down the tracks to get to Arthur will hit him and off he goes… And dies lol.

Then I have to reload my save if I don’t have any horse reviver or if I can’t get there fast enough.

It really sucks that the update with DLSS broke the trainer that came with scripthook. It had so many features… So so many.

This trainer need update mate.

4 Likes

Needs update. not working at all.
money cheat working tho. but cant buy new colors for barrels on weapons and engravings

1 Like

Definitely needs an update.

1 Like