Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

May we please get an update, some of the cheats dont work such as setting the amount of money.

1 Like

unlimited health doesnt work

1 Like

Just tested out all the mods and indeed unlimited health does not seem to work.

1 Like

I guess trainer is dead.
No update, not even a response from its creator.

2 Likes

Unlimited health does not appear to work.

1 Like

I was thinking of becoming pro member, but it seems more and more trainers are ignored and not updated anymore.
All eyes on the new and populair ones but non on the older ones that seems to still get updates enough to mess up the trainers.

ANyway, hope this trainer gets the deserved update to resolve the “cheats not working”
or disable after certain cutscenes.

1 Like

do chill wemod is free, the pro only give few benefits and the dev work hard to keep up with no one but a lot games so chill and play something else in meantime

2 Likes

hehe, funny thing is, that I just got a notification that an update is pending XD
I am pretty chill and it is not realy affecting me, but my point was that I don’t want to pay for something that isn’t up to date or ignored for over a year.
And that is just this trainer.

Other than that I will not complain because it is free in the end if you don’t want the extra features.

1 Like

The Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

noreload dont work unlimited ammo dont work money dont work unlimited horse stamina dont work and health dont work .all this needs to b updated once again most of the mods are broken but 4

2 Likes

All of the mods you listed are working correctly. Did you purchase the game and are you playing single-player?

2 Likes

Me too it does not work … bought on steam and I play solo

1 Like

yes i bought the game on steam and yes im on single player but let me double check again

1 Like

all the mods work but make sure you got health, stamina, and deadeyes meters in the white as in you’ve eaten food an that the side bar for each is filled a little before enabling the mod and money works but each 1000 isn’t dollars its 1000 pennies aka $10, the mod doesn’t make that clear at first so the money one is confusing a bit. also for the money one hold f7 to your desired amount of pennies, hover over any item in the catalog, tap apply again with f7 then buy the item and you’ll get the money.

2 Likes

thanks they all work now wasnt shure what was going on so thanks alot

2 Likes

If you use cheat in online can be banned red dead online ???

2 Likes

The trainers at WeMod are intended for singleplayer game modes only.
Don’t attempt to use the trainer for online.

2 Likes

the mod needs to be improved a lot, it practically works as a cheat engine, you need to modify what you selected to work, the no bounty doesn’t work either.

1 Like

will this trainer work for RD2 ultimate edition?

1 Like

Yes, it works for all editions as long as it is purchased and you are playing the story.

3 Likes