Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

With unlimited health enabled, any death that still occurs that is supposed to kill you instantly, like large animal attacks, being hit by the train, shot in the head, etc, will result in being stuck in the death screen, and unable to respawn.

2 Likes

The unlimited ammo cheat doesn’t work. I’m playing single player in the story. I purchased the game and I’m playing single player story mode.

2 Likes

Hi, dont know if im posting this in the right place but while ive been playing RDR2 in storymode/singleplayer, all the cheats has worked great! but when i came to the epilogue the money cheat stoped working. is this because of WeMod or the game itself? ive tried to restart WeMod and RDR2 multiple times but nothing seems to work. any one else who have had the same problem?

WeMod worked totaly fine untill i came to the epilogue, after that the money cheat stoped working. ive tried to restart my pc, steam, wemod, everything. any ideas how to fix this? thank you

1 Like

Can you add a unlock everything option, for example unlock all clothes, all satchels and all weapons unlocked early in game

2 Likes

Everything works fine but “Unlimited Health” doesn’t mean Godmode, so when something that could kill you instantly like headshot, bear attack, falling from a high ground and etc. will kill you. When you die, you may get stuck at death screen and have to restart the game. Could you fix that issue or add Godmode?

Unlimited ammo seems to not be working for alternate ammo types . Also anyway to get Always Perfect Pelts option like some other trainers have?

1 Like

Game crashing right after WeMod cheat injection. Can anyone help

1 Like

Money cheat is not working I ran it, bought something and have same amount as normally would.

2 Likes

I used the trainer for online mode, set it to max money, logged out and then back in (reloaded whole game)…my money was back to 0. So no, the money mod/cheat does not work properly for online mode. It doesn’t stick, and you do not get to keep modded/cheated money it seems unfortunately. I wish we could keep that modded/cheated money…. I wanted to try this for myself too, but with no luck with the money…doesn’t work.

1 Like

WeMod is not for multiplayer game modes.

3 Likes

on ne peut pas regler l’argent, cela ne fonctionne pas

1 Like

no bounty seem not working and can make a perfect pelt cheat?

1 Like

Please add easy craft in Pearson

1 Like

Horse cheats, money cheats and infinite inventory and ammo are not working, need looking into thanks

3 Likes

getting a perfect pelt is ez

1 Like

you need to spend (buy) money for the money trainer to work.

1 Like

The Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

The trainer gives unlimited health automatically even though I don’t have it turned on.

1 Like

Unlimited Deadeye isn’t working for me. I’ve tried:

• restarting the game
  • restarting WeMod
  • consuming Snake Oil II before mod is activated
  • consuming Snake Oil II after mod is activated

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? I don’t have another PC to try reproducing the bug.

I am on a new game which I started three days ago so I don’t think it’s update related.

i am also crashing when i enable deadeye thing