Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Would it be more options for this game like ?

Teleport
Noclip
Always Calm horse
Clean Ped/Clean Horse
SpeedMultiplie Player/Horse
No craft recruitment

and little more,i know there is a some trainers out there with a huge options but changing game files for it is kinda irritating,i would like to use WeMod with little bit more options for this game.
Best Regards to Dev.

Thanks for this trainer. It would be fun if you could add speed mod and easy craft mod.

Can we get features like

• increase/decrease honor
  • invisibility
  • easy crafting
    -horse always clean

Thanks!

Mods currently not working for me

most likely will take a few days to update the trainer after the steam update. dunno how long it’ll take but hopefully it’ll be updated soon

The Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Game crashes to me everytime I click “Play”. Tried everything, even old version of the mod… until yesterday it was working fine, and now it doesn’t at all.
Steam, everything updated, I first start the game and load my save… click “play” and boom, RDR2 closes. Again, everything was working fine until yesterday so I guess it’s a problem with the mod update.

Have you tried re-installing WeMod App?

1 Like

I don’t know why but tried it today and works fine again :man_shrugging:
Thanks anyway

1 Like

same by me

1 Like

Is there any chance an option to Keep Weapons Clean could be added?

1 Like

unlimited health and horse health doesnt work it keeps decreasing over time

Where did you purchase your game from?

steam

Can we boost feature requests? I’d like to see an option to add honor or loose honor. Like each time you use the feature it would be similar to the honor boost you get from greeting npc’s or a decrease similar to stealing a horse for instance. I’m not sure if boosts work out to a monetary value, but I’ve got 200 boosts I’d happily drop on this.

Have you tried launching the game first and waiting until you can move freely within the game world, and then opening the mods by clicking “PLAY”?

yes, ive even done file checks. when i use plitch it works but wemod doesn’t

Do you use mods from sources other than WeMod? We need to only use a single mod when using the App. Try to Verify integrity Files by right-clicking on the game and click Properties. Click on the Local Files tab. Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files. Then force quit/close the WeMod App then re-launch the apps.

ive done everything possible it all works other than the health and stamina reduces after a while same with the horse

1 Like

Have you also tried re-installing the trainer by clicking DOWNLOAD TRAINER at the top of the forum discussion?