Okay, so lately people have been complaining or making threads in regards to Gears of War 3 bans. So, lets clear up a few things for people who have no idea what they’re talking about.
What we know:
- Anyone who modifies their stats, ribbons, awards, etc. will most likely receive a ban from playing Gears of War 3 online. This includes private matches, unranked matches, even online co-op. Yes, Epic goes hard in the paint.
- Their is/was multiple ways to get passed the ban, but you have to do it every time you dashboard.
- People who were banned from Gears of War 3 also received a 15 day Xbox LIVE suspension. Epic has been forwarding Gamertags to the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team.
- Bypassing the game ban will most likely result in another 15 day ban. Players have reported being banned until 12/31/9999
- From my understanding campaign modding will NOT get you banned. Unless you start a public co-op and randoms join and report you.
- Don’t modify your stats on your main account.
- Try out modding your stats slowly on your secondary or dummy account. If you modded your stats and have been playing for about two weeks, then try modifying your main ones. Slightly, nothing too crazy.
- Don’t mod anything the public can see. If you modded your achievements, make it so only your friends can see your games played. People are ****s and will report you on Twitter or the Epic Forums.
- Don’t use developer badges and/or camos. Pretty obvious right?
- Horizon does not have a Gears of War 3 unbanning tool, and never will. So its best to not even ask about it or suggest it.
Hope you learned something.