[Release] Black Ops Save Editor

Works great for me thanx

I can’t even download it. Mediafire is down.

Holy Testicals,
Sexy work dude!

Anyone who needs a download for it.
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Awesome < 3

Great work like always unkown :smiley:

Will there be a TuT on how to use it?

Great work…Looks Good
edit:
Small Problem

Now I have a reason to play the campaign on my new account.
:smile:

Great job unknown :smiley:

Is there a code to get God Mode automatically, or does it add it the code itself

When I mod my save and reinsert it back into Horizon onto my USB, I get the error “Invalid STFS Package”.

EDIT: I closed the Black Ops Save Editor and then it allowed me to transfer my save again.

That’s what I did after that post I made. I tried 6 different checkpoints across 3 levels. :confused:

Same here. Cheater was on me about it last night. I appreciate the work Unknown has put into this while also finding it funny that he can code circles around Treyarch devs; but the fact is a lot of the people who are using this tool can’t get a few things to work no matter what they do.

You’re an idiot.

What’s funny is that because you’re a ‘Beta Tester’, you won’t get called out for making a comment like that. But if I were to point out, say, that you’re a whiny little ***** and I used to slam kids like you into lockers in high school, i’d get an infraction. Thanks for your useful input!!!

Csb. I want to know how making a save editor makes him a better coder than people that work on ****ing game engines? You know the game basically does the same thing as this editor? Reads from/creates the save? I’m sure unknown might know more about some things than them, but that doesn’t mean he can ‘code circles around them.’ Thanks for your dumb ass comment.

Ignoring the fact that you don’t seem to understand the point, i’ll move on. I’ll be the first to admit I don’t understand all of the jargon and terminology associated with this kind of ****, but making a comment like that is uncalled for and if I made it, I’d receive an infraction. The fact that you try and measure my intellectual capacity based on my ignorance in reference to this sort of thing is ignorant. Wait a minute? What am I doing? I’m arguing with teenagers again…pointless.

Thanks, glad to see this has been released, nice work man.

Quit the arguing, either post something that pertains to the topic or just don’t post at all.

OT:- Nice job unknown, i’ve been waiting for this for a while, glad you got time to finish it. :smiley:

Quit the arguing, either post something that pertains to the topic or just don’t post at all.

OT:- Nice job unknown, i’ve been waiting for this for a while, glad you got time to finish it. :smiley:

It opened and saved my savegame.svg without any problems :smile:

Finally! :smiley: