[Release] Velocity - Xbox360 Cross-Platform File Manager (v0.1.0.0)

Bloody hell that is amazing and the first modding tool I have ever saw for more than 1 OS. Great job you guys I’ll give it a download and I look forward to future updates.

Are you going to have an in-tool browser for plug ins?

The download link for the Mac version sends you to a 404 page, just saying.

Yeah, we are planning on putting in an in-tool browser for plugins. Not sure when, but hopefully soon, as we know it would be really useful for everyone. We’ll definitely do it soon if people actually start developing for Velocity :wink: GET DEVELOPING!

Sorry, about that. It’s a bug with GitHub, and I will fix that ASAP. The bug is that both the Windows version and Mac version is called ‘Velocity.zip’, so they are both redirecting to the same compressed file (Windows release). Sorry!

> Implying I can code

Sorry brah

I’ll make a “Hello world” for you though if I must

FATX File Path- This tool will give you the path to an STFS package on an Xbox360 storage device.

What does this mean?

It will tell you where to put an STFS package on an FATX device.

Since we don’t have FATX support yet, we thought this would be nice to help people put things back on their devices or add new packages to their device.

Oh okay I get you now thank you.

Coming.

I already told you many times, but again, great job.

Looks sweet :smile: Im going to try this out!

Awesome, looking forward to Mac support.

Mac currently is supported, but there is just not a FATX explorer for it :anguished: Hopefully there will be soon!

Great job man!
There is one thing though: how do you see the files if you have transferred your profile via USB? It’s not like modio or horizon where it detects the files somehow.
Thanks.

Wow didn’t see this. After messing around with it for abit I can tell that you guys put alot of work into. Great job.

Currently, Velocity does not support this. This is called ‘FATX’, and it is how the Xbox stored their files on USBs/Hard drives/MUs. Like I said, Velocity doesn’t support this yet. To work around this, you can use Horizon/Modio/Party Buffalo to get these files off your device(s), and then open it in Velocity.

For example, put your USB in and open Horizon. Go to the right (Device Explorer), and go to profiles. Right click it, and click ‘Extract’. Choose a location such as your desktop. Open Velocity, and then click the tool you’d like to open (or just go to File -> Open). Once you are done editing your profile, close Velocity. And then, you can re-inject the modified profile onto your memory devices by dragging it in there, or right clicking and selecting ‘Inject File’ (or something like that…).

Ah, sorry, I’m not very good with these acronyms, thanks for explaining also! :smiley:

Nice design on the program I believe many people will like it.

First and foremost, Great Work guys!. I like the tool and the functions. I do have a question or problem I would like to ask about though. I wanted to do the avatar awards unlock and so I loaded up my profile and went to the list that showed just my games with avatar awards. I have about 12 - 15 games that have awards. Anyway each of the games had about 1 or 2 items unlocked so I figured I would unlock the rest. So I did the unlock offline on all the rest and I also unlocked the achievements that went with them. When I put the profile back on my xbox all the items showed up as exclamation marks. I went back to Velocity and I saw where you could download each of the items so I tried that but they all show up as corrupted now and because they are pirs I don’t see how to change them to my console info so they will work. I deleted them off of my console and restored my profile from a back up I made before editing it and now all my awards show up as exclamation marks. Even the ones that were previously and legitimately unlocked. Is there a way to use the downloaded awards and convert them to work on my console since they are pirs? My console is banned so I don’t have Live and can’t connect to get my original awards back plus if I recovery my profile on another xbox it is about 2 years old so my gamerscore and info will be incorrect.

There isn’t a way to get avatar awards on an offline console that isn’t a JTAG or something, but I’m not sure why the ones you had previously unlocked changed. PM me your profile and I’ll try and fix it.

I’m sorry, I guess I forgot to say that my console is a RGH. So is there a way to get them to work on it? I would like to do the work myself in order to learn in case I run into the problem again. I just need to know how to make the unlocked awards show up and the ones you have available to download through Velocity work as well. All is showing up corrupted in the storage menu under avatar awards and as exclamation marks in the editor. Was wondering if it was something like edit the package to my console info but not sure how to go about it since they are pirs if that is how to do it. Any help is appreciated and thanks for you time.

This is amazing. I will use this right now. Hope this will work! :smiley: Since I cant Save Rehash and Resign on Horizon or Modio . -.-