[Release] Velocity - Xbox360 Cross-Platform File Manager (v0.1.0.0)

As of right now I don’t know of any bugs in the STFS class, but from time to time I find a problem as with anything. We may end up making a .Net wrapper for our Xbox libraries but that’ll probably be a while.

Looks amazing. :smile:

Hmm … alright.
Good to hear that you got that on your list :wink:

Hey guys, today is finally the day that we release Velocity.

Velocity keeps crashing when I try to open my gamertag file in the profile editor. can anyone help…

I am using velocity on a mac and I ripped my profile with horizon.

PM me your profile and I’ll look into it.

Also the created theme don’t seem to appear when applied to the dashboard.

It works fine for me. Could you upload the theme that you created?

For some reason when I save the themes the images aren’t being saved into the package. The images are about 1MB a piece but the package file is 60kb, Maybe its cause I’m on Win8?

No that shouldn’t be a problem, could you send me the images that you’re using to create the themes with?

Sure thing.

Nice program.

I also figured out that it wont let use JPEG files for themes so at some point I’m forced to convert them all to PNG.

Weird, it worked fine on my xbox. After you create the theme open it with the Package Viewer and make sure that all of theses files are there.

If they are, then extract one of the wallpapers and add a .jpg extension to it. See if it will open on your computer.

They open fine on my computer. What happens when you try to open one?

It won’t even let me use JPEG files tells me the images are invalid. :confused:

[video][/video]

Are you choosing a thumbnail image or a wallpaper?

Wallpaper and it annoying because I really like the app but the one thing I really want to use won’t work correctly. If you know any good screen capture apps let me know so I can cap an image and show you.

Edit:

I think it might just be a compatibility problem with windows 8. :confused:

You’re probably right, well I’ll look into it.

Also when I use PNG files and create package the file size stays at 64KB and gives me this error when trying to open it,

Anyway I hope you guys make it windows 8 compatible one day as it’s a great Horizon Alternative and I like the feel of it as well, Hope I was able to help out in some way,

Works perfectly fine on Windows 8 for me?