[RELEASE] Warriors Orochi 2 Editor

Glad you got it to work, sorry I was out for a while.
Yea it gives proficiencies of all characters to 49.8 so all you need is one kill.

i have another question, is it mabye possible to mod almost every caracters weapon so that you can kill people faster on chaos mode or somthing? hope to hear from you:)

Mod have all weapon items, and growth points. Equip the 3 items on the weapons (Supremacy, Teamwork, and another level 3 item) complete stages to get 4th level weapon and use weapon fusions to fusion your desired items (like 10 Multi, 10 Range, 10 Slay, 10 Ice, 10 Drain, 10 Agility) with all 10s and Supremacy, you can run through Chaos mode like itā€™s easy.

i really dont know how u even get everything to 10 because if i fusion a weapon it somtmes give me max 1 or 2 per 2 things

10 is the max for every-time you fuse items on a weapon. you have to continue getting weapons that have those items on them and fuse them, in order to reach that stacked 10.

The editor gives you the special items (that every weapon has only 3 slots) as well as treasures to continue making them if you donā€™t want to use the editor. (Even without the items First few levels on Chaos is easy and will give you 3rd or 4th level weapons)

Hey so I need help! I downloaded horizon and the editor and all that stuff. Idk whats not working or what im doing wrong thoā€¦i downloaded the save u had and then i did the editor and clicked them all and then saved. It said saved and the rehash/resign. I put the doc in the usb and then clicked it and did rehash. When i take the usb out of my comp and into my xbox i have the starting chars and nothing else.

The doc?

With the recent version, just take your save, load it in the editor. Save the changes you make in the editor. Rehash/Resign (not using Modio since that likes to corrupt the ā€œWarriorsā€ saves), inject it back to your save device and load it in game.

You should be all set.

I donā€™t mean to necro this topic, but you did a fantastic job slyfuldragon! It would have been super cool to get these for Warriors Orochi one, or even have been able to get the modded growth points value to stick since when you level a character up, it auto sets it to 99,999 growth points.

All in all, still, fantastic work!

Thank you by the way, and donā€™t worry about reviving this thread. I typically respond to any thread as long as I get notified or randomly check if I donā€™t lol
I do already have one created.
Huh, doing a search and I donā€™t see where I have a thread about it on here. I must not have created a topic for it on this forum.

Give this a shot.

As far as getting the points to stick after leveling up in-game, Iā€™m afraid thatā€™s not possible within the capabilities of the save itself. That has to do with how the game writes in the code. So itā€™s best to level up to the highest possible points manually before leveling up automatically. Hope that helps.

1 Like

Oh, I should have been more clear, I mean for example: You set the points to 999,999, but after you use a single point or even auto level up by one, it sets it back to 99,999 because Koei capped it at that amount.

It seems like Warriors Orochi 2 was far easier to code since you can do quite a bit more with the editor from what I seen! So I would need to go back and fourth just to level everyone to at least 20 since thatā€™s when they get their full moveset unlocked.

Ah, yeah thatā€™s correct. Part of the gameā€™s code has a soft cap on it. Trying to get anything higher than the soft cap canā€™t be achieved otherwise from save editing, only through trainers via hardware modsā€“despite what the editor allows you to edit in the save.

1 Like

Ah, thanks for the information! Another question, I believe you said something about wanting to add more to the Warriors Orochi One Editor, I think it was on the SevenSins or 360Haven website, I canā€™t remember which one, that aside, what were those things if you can remember them? Iā€™m curious.

1 Like

Welcome back @slyfuldragon. Thank you for popping in to help. :beers:

Also, congratulations on breaking the record for the oldest necro-thread at WeMod (11 years)! :partying_face:

The previous record, I believe, was 9 years old. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, no problem.
Iā€™ll have to take a look at my archive and GitHub to get back to you on that, I canā€™t remember if I ever did add to it but Iā€™ll check!
The beauty is, I still have my 360 in case I need to make any changes to old tools for nostalgic support.

Thank you very much. I try to come back and check in on things when I get the chance! Luckily I happen to get an email notification about this thread, which I thought was a great idea!
I feel so old now :joy:
Canā€™t believe 11 years have passed by so quickly.

2 Likes

Lol! Whoops! I love everyone though!

Oh, whenever you get time, again, thank you for all of your hard work! I appreciate you greatly, even if we have just met!

1 Like