RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ya then the trainer was updated so your cracked game is outdated. And also you were lucky it worked in the first place. Usually they domt work unless steam.

Hi! WeMod will never officially support cracked games, they can change code which causes the trainers to not work. Some trainers will work and some wonā€™t but we will not release a trainer specifically for a cracked version. Hope you understand! :slightly_smiling_face:

Canā€™t believe i have to freaking pay MONTHLY for any trainer that got Tyrant stays down with toggeable hotkey/optionā€¦itā€™s all i want ffs

No you dont have to freaking pay all the cheats are free just cant use the hotkeys thatā€™s all

Interactive controls, remote are pay only, rest of the app including trainers are free.

Umm for some reason when ever i try to launch the game it crashes for some reason not sure why so if anybody can help me about that i would be greatfull.Thank you.

The trainer stopped working? It was working great at first. Now it crashed and I keep getting a message that says ā€œMore cheats incoming. Solving game puzzlesā€ :frowning:

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Run the game yourself then attach wemod. Spam the Play key.

Trainer is up to date.

Is it possible to remove the flag when we use infinite weapons so we can get S+ completion?

Crashing the game at start. References the game .exe file and another on a different drive in the error message. Says not enough memory. I have 16GB on motherboard and plenty of disk space. I have entered the wemod.exe into the firewall exceptions also.

it it possible for you to do no clip, so we can explore past the boundaries

1 Like

Is there a way to avoid being bugged at Claireā€™s story when cheating? like, when Chief Irons chases Sherry on the orphanage :frowning: I know you can Debug him by reloading an autosave, but in hardcore there arenā€™t that many autosaves soā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Is the ā€˜bugā€™ youā€™re referring to the fact that Chief Irons doesnā€™t chase you after you smack him in the head with a bottle of acid?

If it is, thatā€™s because you have both one-hit kills and infinite health activated. If thatā€™s the case, save your game before you get to the orphanage, and restart it without the cheats.

1 Like

having this same problem how do u fix it

Can there be a 100% save mod? And can you also be able to choose what save you want it on? I want to use costumes but I donā€™t wanna play the game again since it will be boring.

Iā€™m having an issue where I cannot finish the game, the only trainers I have on are Unlimited Health, Ammo, and Easy Kills. I turn off Easy kills during Birkin G3 fight, and Super Tyrant Fight. After I do that and finish the fight normally the Train is not there for Leon and I cannot complete the game.

not sure why but there was random update today and the trainer wont work anymore will there be an update to the trainer ?

Same here, update today for sure broke unlimited ammo and no reload.

Thanks for your work on this!

You will need to vote for update using the ā€œRequest updateā€ button.

nods