RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please help, when I press play just black screen then it will close.

Run game yourself then click Play

1 Like

tnx it works

Hello, so I’m running the latest RE:2 version (steam) and WeMod trainer for it, but I get the message: We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info.

I tried doing everything talked about in here (running as Administrator, starting the game outside of WeMod) but to no avail.

I suspect it’s a version problem. Am I correct? What would I need to do to get this working?

Disable your Antivirus and add wemod to its exceptions

Hey there, I did that as well. Windows Defender is setup to exclude the WeMod.exe

Have you tried that?

Yep, tried that as well. When the game is loaded, and then I hit play on WeMod, the same message pops up.

I DID notice last night after playing the game that there was an update for RE:2 very very recently. I don’t know if that’s what did it in.

There was no real update to the game. The only thing that has changed was the Changenumber.
The last update that actually changed anything within the game files was 2 days ago same as the trainer so I doubt it’s a version problem.
You might have to wait for stn to say something to it. For now it looks like something on your system is blocking the injection.

Spam the Play key. It’s wemod not being able to inject either because it times out or something (an av perhaps) is blocking it.

You can also try deleting and reinstalling wemod. It’s in appdata/local/wemod folder

Spamming the button worked, thanks STN :slight_smile:

Same problem here. I tried you solution. It did not work for me.

It’s not an issue with wemod or trainer but the game. Could be something with your gfx card or anything in your setup.

I got a new 4k monitor and this game doesn’t like me alt tabbing or changing settings because it’s killing my gtx 970 performance and freezes if i alt tab etc.

Doesn’t help when you’ve an antivirus too which is scanning and interfering with things.

So disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Run the game yourself then click Play after you’ve loaded into a mission.

If that doesn’t help, i am afraid you will have to figure it out yourself. Do you have fraps, nvidia recorder or other software injected at the same time etc…

DocBlaine

So what I did was start the game first, then open WeMod and click the play button quickly. It didn’t work the first time, but when I restarted WeMod, it worked the 2nd try.

1 Like

the trainers did work before on resident evil 2 and now they don’t work it shows that the are set but the no reload don’t show that it is set any suggetions

Do you have steam version?

I downloaded the game from skidrow

Well, this trainer is for steam version.

You have a cracked and outdated game.
That’s why it won’t work

it did work and about a week ago that’s when it stopped working