Resident Evil 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

We do not provide support for cracked games.

Hello!
Thank you for this great mod. Unfortunately, it appears to have stopped working. Within the WeMod app, it reports:

• Your Game Version: July 9, 2020 Installed
  • There are no trainers for your game version

When I list the trainer versions, it says the latest is:

• Game version April 2nd, 2020

When I select the latest trainer, it reports: “This trainer might not work with your game version, do you want to test it out anyway?”

Once the game is running and I attempt to enable a cheat (for example, F1 Unlimited Health), WeMod app presents another message: “There was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. You can also try again at a different point in your game.”

I am using the Steam version with an installed content release date of: Sept 30, 2020.

Any ideas? Strangely, it was working fine a few days ago.

Look in history under the play button and see if you using the top newest trainer
It works because I was just playing this

Thanks for the suggestion! Strange, I do not see any history under the play button. Screenshot below:

I see other version under “All Version 4,” and I have selected the latest one with a date of April 2nd, 2020.

This is what I see under versions, and I select the latest one dated June 5th. Screenshot below:

You are using the steam store version ?
How bout that funny looking thing next to creator. Mite be in there. I’ll have to look
Oh top right the down thing where it says version

Yes, I am using the Steam store version. The icon next to creator takes me to this discussion forum. And the drop down under version just indicates that I am using the July 9, 2020 version and that there are no trainers available for that version, unfortunately.

Thanks for this trainer! Thanks to these trainers my RE marathon is going soothly :wink:

2 Likes

I figured out what was causing the problem. After uninstalling and reinstalling WeMod, a later version of the trainer (dated October 1st) was then available.

Yes should look in history under the play button for the newest trainer

This trainer has been working great for me and I have tried everything! Many of the default key codes are already being used by the game.

I have a request though. I keep getting killed by the rolling head because I’m not fast enough. I don’t know if it is possible to increase Jill’s speed? If you could add that, or find a way to slow down the head, it would be great! Thanks for everything!

It says that the cheats work for a 32bit version of the game and that I am running a 64bit version so it doesn’t work.
Any solution for this?
Thanks.

So no solution?

I suggest the something is missing RESET SAVE COUNT. Can you add the Save Count reset to 0 thanks…

It tells me it is for the 32 bit version but mine is 64 bit. As a result, it would seem not all the codes work. specifically the one to keep tyrant down. health and ammo seems to work fine, however. it would be nice to not have to deal with tyrant because he is such a hassle, lol

Tyrant down is not working he keeps getting up.

it would be good to have cheat for ultimate points for shop

Health and 4X Damage are broken with new update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unlimited health is not working with re3 remake new update, please fix asap, thank you.

We need an update. Please!!