Resident Evil 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The game had a massive update to add ray tracing and the trainer is currently listed as “Needs Testing” meaning it is in the queue to be tested. Please be respectful of us and the creators. There is only so much bandwidth, not everything can be created or updated right away. We are also providing this for free.

2 Likes

So how long do you need me wait cuz this is BS.

If you would like to speed things up you can subscribe to Pro and boost the game in the queue. The trainer will likely still work if you switch back to the DX11 version of the game from the Steam betas.

1 Like

Calm down man, its a free service, if you dont like waiting like everyone else is then go find another mod

I’m surprised it’s as high as it is. Since it’s an older game I figured I’d have to wait at least a few months before anyone looked at it. It’s just bad luck they decided to update this right before I got my last 2 achievements…

1 Like

The Resident Evil 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

unlimited health is still invalid, thanks

Thanks, but the infinite life cheat is not working. The Trainer even makes the sound of having enabled, but it is not working.

The Unlimited Health option still doesn’t work as of the 6/19/22 update. So far everything else works flawlessly.

Same. Everything but infinite health and 4x damage works. Same as RE2R, for whatever reason.

Большая просьба, обновите трейнер для Resident Evil 2,3,7 игра на днях обновилась и читы больше не работают.

Changes:

I took the test and the Infinite Health cheat is working perfectly. As they say in my country: “Agora vai!!”

Infinite Health cheat don’t work need update

1 Like

I am using the dx11_non-rt version on Steam and Wemod tells me that cheats are not compatible. Is there a different version I can use?

The Mod is very good, but the 4X damage and Unlimited HP cheats are not working.

Another thing, could you add the store points cheat in the game please :slight_smile:

not working x4 damage can you fix it?

Unlimited Health Do not work on the last boss fight on Inferno difficulty. Nemesis just one shots you.

Changes:

When you update the cheats 15 hours ago
NO Reload cheats is not working now
when i press F4 is enable then disable automatically
Fix the problem please
i need to play