Resident Evil 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Where did you buy the game? It sounds like you may be using a pirated copy of the game which is not supported.

Still get one hit kill by Nemisis in the final stage even with unlimited health on.

Hey guy who made this trainer. Make God mode / Invulnerability. Still die with infinite health if the damage is 100 percent like final boss. Also where is reset save count.

Iā€™m in the exact same boat as you, Iā€™m trying to finish the game on Inferno mode, and the amount of times I got jumped by Lickers, became instant death, same with Final Nemesis. Love the work you guys do, looking forward to the next update.

unlimited health doesnā€™t work for me

Hello, after playing RE 2 i decided to also play RE 3 and i noticed that this game have a shop that sells interesting items for a currency that you earn by playing the game so i was wondering how come and no one thought of adding a mod for infinite shop points or something similar ??

hello MrAntifun I have a problem please help me, in inferno mode, just after last boss nemesis, we have to kill in one shoot nicholai on a roof, but in inferno it is blocked with the mods and we canā€™t shoot on him, so we die!! can you fix that please, it will be so great!!!

impossible in inferno to shoot on nicholai on the roof for the last scene in the game, we die automtically !!im block, please fix it thanks

Could you guys maybe add a ā€œReset save countā€ like in the re4 remake that just came out. Iā€™m achivement hunting and trying to get S rank on inferno, but i just lost 2 hours of gameplay because i got oneshot.

1 Like

the trainer said its for game with 64bit version but my game is 32bit Version. how i can turn my 32bit game version to play this trainer or you can create an trainer for the 32bit version?

Just got an update. Will this affect the trainer? Also, still having the issue with the finale on Nightmare mode. Thanks.

Infinite Health not working as of November 12, 2023

1 Like

Infinite Health, 4x Damage and No Reload are all not working.
At least for DX11 Non-RT. I went to that version to use some retextures to Jillā€™s Classic Costume and Nemesis.

1 Like

You should be able to select an older version of the trainer, that should work.

1 Like

I selected them all. Not one worked.

1 Like

Weird. Keep in mind that you should close the game and restart it before you try another version of the trainer.

1 Like

Auto-Save enabled in ā€œInfernoā€ mode would be nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

According to game pass resident evil 3 will be on the pass on feb 15. so is there a way to put a tab on this to alert when the trainer is live. or just wait and see when it does come out?

2 Likes

Resident Evil 3 for PCGamePass Please

2 Likes