Resident Evil 6 Modded

yep, you can just cancel it by going into the manage diamond part, you’ll get to keep your current month and it wont renew

Everyone should avoid using the tool until the next update. I’m sorry for this but I promise everything will be fixed then.

Hmm it says that the training skill "doesn’t send records"
think it be possible to unlock the professional achievements by doing this?

The bugs have been fixed!

And icealong, I’m not sure. I still received a score while playing Mercenaries so that description might not be correct.

works like a charm. nice find. thank you.

mmmmmm not sure what I am doing wrong but when ever i mod stuff it does not show up in story mode mmmmmmmm

The Unknown finds the Unknown skills.

Thanks.

anyone have a tut on how to get this tool to work as i have used it and nothing happens for me in my story not saying it doesnt work just wanna understand how to use it better is all?

Does it still unlocks achievements?

Yes, achievements are still unlocked.

Can confirm… everything works just fine, thing is that this won’t help finish the game in professional, when you finish the chapter it will give you a medal but that medal goes for Amateur even if you finished it in Pro… only good thing of this skill is using it in Mercenaries…

Edit: I just thought on something that may probably work, play co-op, the player who wants the Professional achievements could play without the skill while your partner plays with the skill and kills everything for you, method kinda sucks but may be the only way making good use of it

Will do this, thanks!

Tested and works, achievements pop, i tried on normal tho, im not sure about the professional achievement, but will try later.

works like a charm. nice find. thank you.

Nice job again unknown. you continue to amaze me!

Sorry men this unlocker not working 4 me.I probably everything but i can’t put the changed files to in my xbox.When i try upload to xbox and start the game the invertory and all weapons and ammunition etc empty. I can send u the savedata if u can change the invertory to unlimitedt ammo and guns.Or please create tutorial have i can do this step by step please.

Make sure you are hitting the “Save” tab when done modifying your skills and inventory.

Here is a detailed guide on how to mod your RE6 skills and inventory.

https://www.wemod.com/forum/125-horizon-tutorials/127231-how-mod-your-resident-evil-6-inventory-skills.html

Nicely done mang.

sorry but this not working.When i copy to hard drive and start the game the changed tools and everything deleted.No weapons,not items

Copy to hard drive? Make sure when you plug your USB back into your xbox you move the save back to the HDD.
Try unlocking only the skills and post back with results.