Resident Evil 6 Modded

The skills and experiens ok but i can’t open the unlimited ammo and weapons.So i do on horizon.And save.But when i start the game everithing go back the basic level.Only skills workin and experience.

Thats been happening to many, I will make sure to report it to a Developer asp.

I rented this game and I think I will mod it now, thanks! :smiley:

When I try to add an item into my inventory and then start the campaign none of my item are there. Any idea why this is happening?

May I check if you use chapter select or start a new game +? Thanks

Reason is that I completed the 4 stories on amateur, chose new game +,choose helena since I did amateur with Leon and choose to retain the weapons from previous play but seems like if you choose another character that have not pick up any weapons the option would not apply. Anyway, I go on to play chapter 1 and 2 and exited and then use chapter select to see the medals, both chapter 1 and 2 for Helena medal earn is on professional. Thanks.

ok so i got everything to work using the editor except for the training skill.

lol could i get a detailed tutorial on how to get it to work?? or even a video??

other than that this editor is the sh!t !!

whenever i try to add-on new items or modify, i save and when i pop it in, my whole inventory is erased :\

Now If only i had diamond lol i could really use this tool.

can anyone help?

Your inventory will be erased if you add items that the character cannot normally use.

Check here for more information: Weapons - Resident Evil 6 Wiki Guide - IGN

I use that guide all the time. All I’m trying to add is the Assault RN, and Herbs for Leon. It erases no matter what.

Does it erase if you only modify the amount of items you already have? It might not be able to load that weapon on that chapter. Send me your save file and I will look at it.

Yes, it does erase if I modify the amount of items I already have. Maybe im putting too much? Like for health tablets, I put 15, for (G+G+G) Herbs I put 1 in 3 different slots. I even tried just putting the Lightning Hawk for Leon with a value of 1 and it erased everything as well.

Training Doesn’t work for the mercenary skills, not sure what I did wrong but I couldn’t get it to work. No worries…Great Tool!

Send me your save file in a PM please.

Hey could you make a resident evil 6 save for me with the training skill in the eight skill sets please

that’s awesome wish i could it like that

how can i activate the skill training ingame?