Resident Evil 6 Modded

You can equip it in the skill settings section of the campaign.

Yup, it’s a hidden skill in the game.

Hi - with the new DLC of onslaught, predator and survivor - possible to put training skill in that like the Mercenaries? Any new updates for that on the Modding?

im not sure if they have an option for that yet, maby in the new horizon update i think.

I also wondered with all the new RE6 stuff coming out & the new character will the mod tool in horizon be updated for all of this.

=o

Its likely, but which new character? im thinking the agent but im probably mistaken, but like for the new update maby itl have the new options for like preadator/onslaught/survivors/ and the new mode called siege comming out in march thel probably be an update again for that later on. but who knows u kno?

thel probably be an update again for that later on. but who knows u kno?

Can anyone help me do this I have been trying for so long.

Awesome tool!

Awesome tool!

I have been trying for so long.

Hey I’m trying to mod my resident evil 6 game as well and I’m modding it like I should but nothing is showing up in story mode now I used this earlier last year with no problems not sure cuz it was already beaten but somehow I lost all my save data on the game and have to restart so again I’ve modded the game and nothing is showing up in my inventory what’s going what am I doing wrong? Any advice would help thanks

can anyone help me out? i added skills, and i tried adding the characters default items, but those don’t go through, everything erases, and when i try to add a number of first aid sprays, and health tablets, or grenades and all that, i end up with 0 of everything, how do i ensure it saves and loads properly?