Resident Evil Village Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The tricks work perfectly! Enough with all these nonsense! Read the instructions in the other comments. And thank you again FLiNG!

i think if you download the game under (d)drive it will work. i had my under (c)drive. I switched it to (d)drive now the cheats works.

That’s not important. WeMod does the same no matter if it’s c or d. If WeMod isn’t finding your .exe, you can pick the .exe manually.

if anyone is wondering were to put the dll. file just anywhere where inside the game file i just did it everything works for me hope it helps anyone that wanting to know where it goes

ummm, idk what i’m doing wrong but infinite ammo doesn’t seem to be working ?, did i do something wrong ?

is there a update from the file "dinput8.dll ? because my game starts crashing again …

same for me.

The DLL is not created by WeMod, and that is the newest one that was posted. I suggest contacting the original creator directly.

测试完就一直闪退,也不打算修复一下,着急上线不测试吗?用点心吧

can you please update this cheat, it doesnt work anymore, the game got an update. thank you

3 Likes

after the new DLC update for Resident Evil Village i cant start the game in wemod
have no problem wen i start from steam app…!!!
only with wemode cant play the game !!! its crashing !!!

You can learn how trainers are queued for an update, including how you as a Pro member can speed up trainers in the update queue, here: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

We do not take requests in the community forum.

Please… update the game.

The trainer is up to date. The last game update was several weeks ago, and the trainer was updated following the DLC. As I explained, the bypass is not created by fling or anyone at WeMod. You need to contact the developer of the bypass if you are having issues.

game runs fine through wemod, but God Mode/Ignore Hits, Unlimited Health, Rapid Fire, No Recoil, Edit CP, DMG multiplier, One-Hit Kills, and Highlight Items and Interactables dont work. immediately toggle off when activated.
Only tried the cheats whilst playing “Village of Shadow” difficulty, so unsure if this is the issue, but i cant see why it would be.

same problem here if i use this DLL game dont start … if i no use that infinite health and god mode cant be used … why i haved payd … ?

The DLL was not created by Fling. If it doesn’t work, you will need to contact the author of the bypass.

funktioniert das spiel bei dir noch mit dem bypass? bei mir stürtzt das spiel ab sobald ich irgendeinen cheat benutze…

same for me… i guess your right since the winters expansion update its crashing…

Vor zwei Tagen kam ein Patch. Seitdem habe ich es nicht mehr probiert. Ich teste es morgen früh. Bis dahin ging es auf jeden Fall.

1 Like