Resident Evil Village Cheats and Trainer for Steam

everything is working fine except for the rapid fire for auto rifle. for the mercenary i did not test it yet. this is for latest patch

So everything except Player Speed works. The game starts normally.

Ja, es startet ohne zu crashen.

ich kann es auch normal starten das ist kein thema, der crash kommt nur wenn ich versuche irgendeinen cheat beim spielen zu benutzen… nach wie vor. leider… schade

Wie gesagt bei mir gehen die Cheats auch, bei welchen hast du denn genau einen crash?

Bin gerade bei der story wo du chris spielst nach dem ethan tot ist. und seit dem hab ich auch die crashes wenn ich beispielsweise unlimited ammo verwende oder sonst irgendein waffencheat…

ok update, lustiger weise wenn ich einen älteren spielstand lade ( die fabrik) hab ich keine probleme… ich verstehs nicht

Hast du eine FPS Limitierung an? Wenn ja, crasht das game weil du Rapid Fire mit Automatikwaffen nutzt.

1 Like

ja habe ich auch schon rumgespielt an den fps, nützt irgendwie alles nichts. ich gebe es auch langsam auf… der typ namens praydogg mit dem bypass soll einfach mal nen update rausbringen und dann sieht man weiter. Danke dir erstmal vielmals für deine hilfe und mühe

:+1:t2:

i was playing resident evil village on steam today, the game and wemod are both up to date and when i used any assault rifle with the rapid fire mod on it would crash for me, could you guys see what the problem is and fix it plz

赶紧优化一下,别装看不见,上游戏就崩溃,真不想让我们玩是吧

1 Like

agreed

i have had no luck with this mod downlaod, keeps crashing at the title scrren and have also tryed uninstalling and reinstalling, with no luck. Am i missing something important.

Any update on this games MODs? my game continues to crash shortly after starting the game. i put the dinput8 in the directory but doesnt seem to help

Worked fine for me. Anybody having crashes at the beginning should ensure the game runs properly first. If that works OK then start the game using the WeMod client. If the game crashes, start the game first and then activate the trainer.

Did you use the dll? if you didnt or did what cheats could you use?

dude? not working?

Mods is not working ?! not unlimited Health no godmode! nothing is working !

Instead everything works. Just follow the instructions.