Resident Evil Village Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I never need the DLL file before when I first bought wemod months ago to use the cheats on this game. Now I do since the dlc update. DLL allows me to use some codes like adding money but not a single code listed in the category of player work ie god mode unlimited ammo.

Iā€™m using the Framework DLL and quick tested today, Health works fine. Unfortunately my save is an old NG+ with everything already maxed out so I canā€™t test much else atm without starting a New Game. These are the cheats I remember using.
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Ammo
10. Unlimited Items & Resources
11. Ignore Crafting Requirements
13. Unlock All Extra Content Shop Items
14. Fill Cooking Recipe Without Ingredients
I didnā€™t use much and everything worked fine. There have been three game updates since I last played including one after FLINGs latest update but I think these cheats should still work normally.
Also, for anyone having problems, check that your WeMod client is running the latest trainer version, look for the History tab on the game page (upper right)

Thank you so much ill try it out soon

Thanks. made sure it was using latest trainer dated 10-31-22 The health cheat works and all others just not the unlimited ammo.

this does not work anymore its outdated for me

Iā€™m curious about that Ammo, Iā€™ll test soon.

edit: Youā€™re right, ammo didnā€™t work for me either

thanks

Wrong creator page lmao whoops

1 Like

No

Trainer does not work anymore. I have the steam version and the trainer turns off all the options when I hit play. I followed the instructions and copied the dinput8.dll into the gameā€™s directory.

bro its not working !

REframework works fine, but the Trainer is not working properly. However. when i complete an Area at the Mercenaries Mode (only with Chris) crashes. Every option works fine, except Player speed / Shotgun rapid fire doesnĀ“t work. My laptop is not a gaming one, so the Player speed was quite useful.

Itā€™s not working after the new patch.

Even after the update, everything still works fine for me. Thank you.

It works for me, but only if I donā€™t launch the game through the WeMod app.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t work for me, I get maybe 5 mins of gameplay before the game crashes, anyone got an idea if this will be fixed or updated anytime soon?

Did you install Dinput8.DLL in your library?

could take a couple days for the trainer to be updated for the bypass to be completely shunted thus not need the Dinput8.DLL file, then another couple days to a week to get the cheats working again.

hello im playing resident evil village and using wemod but it crashes after the main menu i have tried everything i have the latest updates and game specs but nothing
please help

1 Like

idem come a Stewie1987