Resident Evil Village Cheats and Trainer for Steam

so the trainer isn’t working at all for this game?

ive tried the dinput8 DDL download and drag into wemod file for resident evil village but its says not an exe file so cannot use wemod for this game myself

That is correct, it is not an exe file. You would select the game’s exe, not the bypass dll.

doesnt work as not an exe file

any help will do as tried everything

hi all, still not working. As soon as I try to activate it, the game crashes immediately. news do you have?

1 Like

Same here when I downloaded res village it it said can’t find game so dragged the folder in game directory to the drag and drop down folder but crashes when I start the game and tried everything they have suggested what more can I do ?

1 Like

Everything still works perfectly for me. Good! :+1:
Just by following the instructions. :+1:

Already followed instructions and downloaded bypass but it said not an exe file so can’t play it’s seems res village is the only game I can’t play

1 Like

You need to select the exe, not the bypass. The bypass is a dynamic link library(DLL).

Where can I find that ?

It will be where you installed the game.

I’m honestly lost

1 Like

I downloaded it from steam

1 Like

if i can just get a full rundown of how to do it step by step would be most appreciated

1 Like

The game’s directory on WeMod or the actual directory on Steam?

The game’s directory.

The game is not working for me

For those having issues getting the cheats to work and experiencing constant game crashes, what worked for me was going to “history” under the play button and using a different version. Currently using the oldest version and all the cheats work like a charm

Hi, I’m playing resident evil village and I use wemod to open it, but after the game opens, after a few minutes it closes. help please