RimWorld Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I just tried mine and the first group of mods didnt work for me either.

2 Likes

thnks for looking in to it keep up the good work

2 Likes

Okay, appreciate looking into this far, it would be weird if it just didnā€™t work for a select group of some of usā€¦ but highly unlikely.

So I asked someone else to test and they didnā€™t have any issues using the trainer :confused: Could you PM me your WeMod log? It can be found under settings in the app :slightly_smiling_face:

trainer itself works yes, but cheats 1-8 do not do anything within the game, they can be turned on but donā€™t actually do anything. (with and without using the DLC) has been this way since mid march

1 Like

@77114 - As the staff member, @Instinct, said above, please send him your WeMod log after trying to use the trainer with the game.

I apologize if i missed something but I donā€™t have a log. The MOD starts and runs options 1-9 turn on but do nothing. Options 10-14 do their function. If I am correct since the MOD runs no log is created.

Update: I verified options 10, 11, 13, and 14 work but 12 does not.

I managed to create a WeMod Log after my last attempt to use the trainer, but I canā€™t seem to PM @Instinct

1 Like

You can download a log by going into the settings in your WeMod desktop app (down arrow in the top right > Settings). :slight_smile:

You should also now also be able to send PMs. Just click Instinctā€™s avatar above and a message option will appear. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ive sent the log to @Instinct earlier today I hope it was helpful.

1 Like

It was, I PMā€™ed you back with the information I could get from the logs :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello,
I have trouble using 1 to 7 options in the trainer.
Iā€™m not the right people to speak, but i think the trouble come from the trainer didnā€™t update in the wemod app, the last update of the trainer inside wemod is 8 march, today we are the 4th may.
Thanks

1 Like

http://prntscr.com/sakwoe i got the same problem f1 to f8 are not working for me to i hope they fix it oneday f9 to ctrl f2 works for me and i dont have the new dlc for rimworld yet but i like what your guys do keep it up the good work

2 Likes

23rd of may. Mods still not working. Not even for base game (which is what the Mod was made for) f1 to f8 do not work. and last time i checked ctrl f1 breaks the game.
I understand trainers may not be available or Busy. But i would like this to get updated at some point

2 Likes

We need to keep requesting the game. At this point only 18 people have requested it to be updated with only 148 votes out of 2432 needed. :confused:

Donā€™t forget - You can use your WeMod referral link to invite friends and people from other communities to come and vote too, while being rewarded for it. :slight_smile:

How do I find my referral link? - WeMod Support

1 Like

Many of the features are not working.

As stated above, you need to request an update for this game via the WeMod desktop app.

1 Like

True. However for some of us. Who dont have the WE coins its impossible for us to vote.

You earn WePoints by completing objectives in the dashboard of the WeMod desktop app. For example you get some for using WeMod with a game every 24 hours. You can double the WePoints you earn by going Pro, which is entirely optional. Or you can choose to skip earning them to buy them instead, which is also optional.

You also have a referral link in your dashboard, which you can use to invite friends and people from other communities to come and vote, while being rewarded for it. How do I find my referral link? - WeMod Support

Thereā€™s also a section of the forum where we share free games from time to time for you to grab while waiting for updates: WeMod Community - Deals & Giveaways

I have been waiting on this trainer to get update for over 2 months since the update broke it. We have already said their is no update button and ptondo said heā€™ll pass it alone so we can get one but nothing has happen and we keep getting no answer to updates about whatā€™s going on with this trainer.