Risk of Rain 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Risk of Rain 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Having what seems to be a similar issue to a few other people, “Add 5k” doesn’t seem to work, but it does like to give a random person in the lobby a lot of money lol.

Well it’s for sure not made to use online. Trainers are made for singleplayer use

Gotcha, any chance we’ll see an Item Multiplier feature added? A couple people I know use some other trainers that have it as an option and I think it would be pretty cool here too

We don’t intentionally make trainers for online use :slightly_smiling_face: So most likely, online options will never be added

1 Like

Also if you do a quick Google search, producers of online cheats are being sucessfully sued by major game companies nowadays. I like WeMod, I don’t want a judge to order them to cease their business.

Though I think you meant “item multiplyer” as in items you collect are doubled or tripled. :slight_smile:

That’s what I said silly :wink:

An Item Multiplier feature would be awesome

Ya I think the confusion was when you said about giving random people money in lobbies
But next time stingerr works in this he can see if item " multiplier" is possible

1 Like

One last friendly suggestion, instant equipment cooldown would be a HUGE improvement as well!

Maybe we can get a mod that unlocks everything (items and characters, completes achievements)

I’ve just tested this trainer and it is functioning perfectly :slightly_smiling_face: Please make sure you’re on the latest retail copy of the game and try again.

Starting the game and loading into the world before enabling any of the cheats :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t mind the terrible sizing, the game doesn’t like to be recorded for some reason.

Can confirm, all cheats work. Only one I can’t get to work is the “One-hit kills” cheat.

1 Like

Instant cooldown is also applied to enemies, is this possible to fix?

The money spawner doesn’t work in multiplayer btw idk if this was intended orrr, if you could fix this please do.

We dont make trainers to work in multiplayer. So if it is not working we wont fix to work for multiplayer. Trainers are made for singleplayer use.

1 Like

Hi.There was an update to the game, and half of options doesn’t works.Can You fix this trainer?

I second this Please update this trainer! The new update has broken it none of the options work and they crash your game.

Also requesting an update. Unity tanks when activating any option.