Roots of Pacha Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Roots of Pacha
This is the official discussion topic of the Roots of Pacha Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Stamina
2. Infinite Water
3. Instant Fishing Focus
4. Unlimited Seeds
5. [Slot 1] Set Amount
6. [Slot 1] Set Max Amount
7. Set Contributions
8. Set Prosperity
9. Tiles Always Wet
10. Free Crafting
11. All Animal Attune Minigame Hits Are Perfect
12. Unlimited Flute Charges
13. Game Speed
14. Set Movement Speed Multiplier

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

The trainer must be activated from the Main Menu or earlier. If you’re already in-game, go back to the Main Menu and load the save.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/04/2023
    Started development

• 05/04/2023
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 06/30/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/01/2023
    All Animal Attune Minigame Hits Are Perfect cheat added
    Unlimited Flute Charges cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Roots of Pacha cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats
2 Likes

Would it be possible in future updates to make a Stop/Freeze Time cheat?

3 Likes

This is an amazing trainer thank you so much! Was able to dupe the golden pomegranate and the bear claw. I also just tried it on a new save there seems to be a problem that your stone tool does not work, and that all trees have disappeared (hitboxes will still be there). I am stil on 1.01 so maybe the bug is caused by that. When removing the trainer, the game will work fine again, but the trees (after saving the game before) will just be stumps.Which is not really an issue they would grow back after removing them. However that you cannot use your stonetool means you should only use the trainer to dupe something, or do some work that does not need it, then save and play without trainer. I tried disabling some trainer options to get the stone tool to work but could not find a solution. Thanks still for this amazing trainer! I really, really like it. You did great work!

Should be fixed now.

1 Like

Tried the trainer and had the same problem as @cc0mbucha where all the trees disappeared. I now have a forrest of stumps. I tried the “Set amount” on slot 1 as well as max amount which rarely works if ever. I’ve gotten it to work on a few things, but eventually it stopped working altogether.
The instant fishing focus is great though. Perhaps there could be added one where there are more rare fish spawning more often?
Unlimited seeds only works if you already have some in your inventory and free crafting only works for your inventory crafted items. Not for cooking.
looking forward to playing it with the few bugs fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

The duping works fine for me, but the “unlimited seeds” needs to be enabled for the duping of (normal) items in slot 1 to work.

I’m still having trouble duping items. An example is hardwood that won’t work.

Update: I’ve got it working now. you have to chose the amount you want, click “Set” on Wemod and then click the item in Slot 1 more that should do it.

It works perfect for me just opening up the inventory, putting the item in slot1, press the button (i set it to f1) and it will dupe it, then you can move the item and dupe another in slot 1. Works every time.

With the fix its working perfect for me. But you are right insta craft cooking would be nice but come on, then there is really absolutely nothing left to do in this short cute game^^

Thanks GreenHouse working perfect now. Amazing job! You are the picasso of trainer makers!

thank u so much for this amazing trainer, it only needs Stop/Freeze Time and it should be 100% perfect

1 Like

so ive been playing the game for a few days since the most recent update and my game keeps crashing at random times, and the run speed mod doesnt work anymore either. if you guys could look into this that would be great because the way my farm is set up i really cant do anything with my crops without the tiles always watered mod… i know its stupid and i could just play the game as its intended but if i wanted to do that what would be the point of wemod? i love that you guys made a way to enjoy a simple game even more simple so i can run around and play the way i want to. thanks :slight_smile: if it helps the only mods i really use for my game are the health and stamina, always watered tiles, unlimited seeds, and the quick fishing, and i was using the faster foot speed before it stopped working…

1 Like

yo this is a great trainer, is this in que to be updated though? some of the options are buggy/don’t work

What didn’t work for you?

Hi so I can’t get the “Set contributions” to work. I set it in the main menu but nothing happens when I load the game. My contributions stay what they were before. What am I doing wrong??

So I can’t seem to get the Movement Speed adjustment to work, and Set Item Slot 1 only seems to work on items being crafted, not inventory. Those are the only two issues I’ve experienced.

Hey so I’ve gotten it to work by setting contributions during the day, and then when you pass the time by sleeping it should set correctly.

1 Like

Needs update, set movement speed isn’t working.

The Roots of Pacha cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements