Running Horizon on Mac

Thanks man :thumbsup: Enjoy the info!

Nice thread wes, I see this question asked by people allot, your a great help to the community.

Also If I remember right this is your 5th sticky! congrats.

:confused: unfortunately it’s only my forth, I double checked D: but i’m going to try to make another great thread soon to get #5 :thumbsup:

horizon use to work on my m8s mac book pro with wine but there was a update or something that messed it up or something like that

Yeah, I listed wine and CrossOver under things not to use, as they do not work anymore with Horizon.

Honestly, this is a “installing windows on a mac” tut rather than a “run horizon on a mac”.

Bootcamp is the fastest and easies way of installing windows as long as you have a windows installation disc. I would never recommend running virtually.

It’s a nice tutorial though.

He needs to make sure .net framework 3.5 or 4 is installed. Also was a bootcamp update, or a windows update? Might just need to disable windows firewall, unless he got an antivirus recently.

Horizon became too advanced for Wine and Crossover.

How can I get an iso file if I dont have a disc? I am not very good at this stuff.

You can download them.

There are programs to mount the ISO’s and explore them.

Helped alot thanks. Was wondering why CrossOver wasn’t working, was wondering if my macs usb ports were just incompatible or something.
Thanks.

Anytime :wink:. If you have any questions regarding any of the topics mentioned in this thread, feel free to re-post so the thread gets bumped so I can answer it ASAP :smile:

Edit:
Just realised, this dlc thing was patched ages ago and will only work on jtagged consoles.
Thanks for the help with getting it on mac :wink: Saved me walking over to my pc upstairs every time i want to mod anything.

Thanks for this tutorial as i am a Mac user :smiley:

also ive got a question about modding my VP on FIFA for Xbox. Most players get banned because they mod their VP to 125, but if i mod my VP stats to 95 or 98 will i still risk getting banned by EA? Thanks hope i get an answer :smile:

Shop Amazon - Buy Eligible Print Magazines & Get Digital Kindle Subscriptions Free

The Mysterious Island

60-Day Total Body Conditioning Workout DVD Program

GOdaddy Domain$1.99

Great tutorial, but these types of things seem like they would mess up a mac :anguished:

of things seem like they

So I tried doing this via Parallels AND VMware Fusion. I keep getting the same area. I cant open Horizon or 360 Content Manager.

Heres a screencap.

want to mod anything.

Can this be done with windows 7 or later?

Any version of windows will work when using these methods :smile: