Running Horizon on Mac

You keep making blank posts. If you have nothing useful to say, don’t say anything. Posting blank texts will get you banned quick.

great tutorial Wesley thank you

I get the exact same error message trying to run it on my mac. I’m using WinXP Pro SP3 using a virtual machine. Haven’t been on a windows machine since '08 though, so i may be screwing something up majorly. Any help would be much appreciated - and otherwise very thorough guide!

Edit: If anyone else runs into this problem: install .NET framework. After i did that it told me i did not have the right .net version, turns out that, when installing the newest version of the Framework, it does not include the one needed to run Horizon, you need to manually install ver. 3.5 (And then fully update it to the newest 3.5). I guess i’m just not used to the twisted logic of MS anymore.

anyway. This guide really helped me, i upgraded my profile to Diamond for the next (at least) 3 months to thank you guys for the absolutely amazing job you have done. This tool is astonishing.

Congrats on bumping a 6month old thread

I am doing the virtual machine thing, but it wont even start installing horizon. It gets stuck at just preparing to install, I have never used a virtual machine before so I have no idea what I am doing. Any help would be awesome!!

I could use some help, Does any odd have a link to the VMWare 4 download or to a specific ISO File they used. Im not sure what I’m doing wrong. I think i downloaded the VMWARE 6 instead of 4. would that make a difference?

It doesn’t matter which vmware you downloaded as they all work. You should be downloading it directly form VMware even though you will only get a trial I believe. Since it is not freeware ISO or links to torrents are not allowed to be posted.

how do i get VMware Fusion 4?

Let me google that for you

Call me maybe

wait why would i want windows on my mac???

So you can run horizon and all the other .exe files available on the web.