S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat Cheats and Trainer for Steam

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
This is the official discussion topic of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Psy Health
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. No Hunger
5. No Radiation
6. No Bleeding
7. Unlimited RU
8. Unlimited Weight
9. Unlimited Ammo
10. Unlimited Durability

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/21/2019
    Started development

• 07/22/2019
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

for some reason unlimited weight stopped working for no known reasons

Any idea if this works with Call of Chernobyl?

Call of Chernobyl is a third-party mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat that was made by players. There is never any guarantee that WeMod will work with any third-party mods as they sometimes change the game slightly, which would require an entirely new trainer to be made (which won’t happen because it’s uneconomical to make a trainer for every single player-made mod).

You can try it, but there’s no guarantee it’ll work.

Yeah I found that out myself. While the trainer does active none of the options seem to work despite being active. Thankfully I can still use the console.

1 Like

why unlimited health is not working?

1 Like

It works fine as long as your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam, WeMod is added as an exception in your antivirus and you do not have any third-party mods interfering with the trainer.

The game has not been updated for years. There’s no reason for trainer options to suddenly break.

I tried running the trainer last night to play the first add-on for Stalker. None of the cheats would work. I initially tried unlimited health and ammo, then when they didn’t work, tried the rest. None of the cheats would work with Call of Pripyat.

If you could check into this, it would be appreciated. I’d like to be able to use the trainer to finish the game.

Played on Stalker Difficulty.

Yeah i just started the game today and absolutely none of the trainer cheats work at all, fresh steam install and everything just nothing works anymore.

MAF this cheat needs a patch it has recently broken idk when but its now just inactive mind taking a look at it bud

1 Like

The modpack is broken, steam version atualization made it 64-bit only, this mods wont work
and is the only one in the series who is in this state

Hey can you make trainer for GOG :smile:

1 Like

Just tried it today, the trainer 100% no longer works and needs to be updated

2 Likes