S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky,Call of Pripyat a shadow of chernobyl

Zaplatil jsem za wemod a kdyz si stahnu tyto nahore napsane trainery tak se mi jenom ukaze obrazek a jmeno hry. Tak proc si to kupuji kdyz me nektere trainery nejdou. Muze nekdo aspon pomoc.Predem dekuji.

I paid for wemod and when I download these trainers written above, I just show the picture and the name of the game. So why do I buy it when some trainers don’t work for me. Can anyone at least help. Thank you in advance.

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

First of all, at the time of posting, you’re using a free account. Paid Pro members have purple usernames and also the word “Pro” across their forum avatar. There’s no need to claim to have Pro when you don’t because you’d still get support regardless.

Where did you get your copies of the game from? I am assuming GOG, since you added the GOG tag to your post.
The trainers we have for this game were designed specifically for the Steam versions of the game, as the name of the trainers clearly suggest:

If you want trainers for the GOG version, here’s how you can request it: Game Queue - WeMod Support.
Note that trainers are only made if the game is popular with WeMod community members on that particular platform.