S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
This is the official discussion topic of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Psy Power
4. No Bleeding
5. No Hunger
6. No Radiation
7. Unlimited Money
8. Unlimited Weight
9. Unlimited Ammo
10. Unlimited Weapon Durability
11. Unlimited Clothes Durability

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/21/2019
    Started development

• 07/22/2019
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

For some reason this trainer isnā€™t working anymore despite working fine before. I havenā€™t changed anything since but it seems like wemod can no longer find the process when itā€™s running.

1 Like

Hello!

Make sure the gameā€™s executable linked in WeMod is still correct. You can do this by clicking the down arrow next to the play button. To find the correct executable easily, run the game then open task manager. Right click the gameā€™s process and then ā€œopen file locationā€ (may or may not need to click ā€œExpandā€ first). The highlighted file that just opened is what should be linked in WeMod.

Otherwise, what error message do you get?

It just says thatā€™s itā€™s have trouble launching the trainer with the game an when I try to activate it when the game is already running it doesnā€™t do anything.

I am having this exact problem too! I have made sure its linked correctly.

But it will actually launch the game, just doesnt recognise that the game is running

@Mozzer42 & @SWA400.

Use task manager to make sure the correct exe for the game is linked into WeMod.
When the game is running, open task manager, right-click the gameā€™s process then choose ā€œopen file locationā€. The highlighted file should be the one you need to add to WeMod.

Otherwise, please see this post here for troubleshooting: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game

This game has not been updated for a long time, mainly because the Ukranian developer who made this game was disbanded in 2011, therefore thereā€™s no real reason for the trainer to suddenly break.

I think I may have fixed it. For some reason Windows Defender was detecting both files in Wemod an the Clear Sky exe as malicious files.

Yes, the link I gave above explains that antiviruses can be causing interference. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m glad youā€™ve figured it out. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Hey can you make trainer for GOG :slightly_smiling_face:

ā€˜No Bleedingā€™ doesnā€™t seem to work.

No Bleeding das not work and could this be Updated