Saints Row Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Saints Row
This is the official discussion topic of the Saints Row Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Flow Points
3. Massive Damage
4. Massive Damage to Vehicles
5. Set Cash
6. Cash Multiplier
7. Experience Multiplier
8. Infinite Ammo
9. Rapid Fire
10. No Recoil
11. Perfect Weapon Accuracy
12. Infinite Player Vehicle Health
13. Freeze Notoriety
14. Duplicate Homies
15. Clear Notoriety
16. Set Custom Notoriety
17. [Custom Notoriety] Faction
18. [Custom Notoriety] Amount
19. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Make sure you open the game version of your choice first, run the trainer, wait for it to fully load and then load any saved game.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/23/2022
    Started development

• 08/23/2022
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 08/24/2022
    Infinite Flow Points cheat added
    Massive Damage cheat added
    Massive Damage to Vehicles cheat added
    Perfect Weapon Accuracy cheat added
    Infinite Player Vehicle Health cheat added
    Updated notes

• 12/21/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/15/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 05/25/2023
    Rapid Fire cheat added
    No Recoil cheat added
    Duplicate Homies cheat added
    Clear Notoriety cheat added
    Set Custom Notoriety cheat added
    [Custom Notoriety] Faction cheat added
    [Custom Notoriety] Amount cheat added
    Game Speed cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The Saints Row cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats
2 Likes

im sorry can you make another one with DX11 ? :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Is there a reason why you don’t want to use DX12?

2 Likes

Great trainer

Fantastic job, however, XP Multiplier does not work :(.

his specs might not handle it, or maybe there is something with his rig that prevents it from running smoothly with it. i wouldnt be able to tell if this is the case, but it is a possibility.

1 Like

gonna test the trainer soon and make sure everything is working on my end. it seems that Jabril isnt able to use Xp Multiplier, so i am gonna check that one first. if it works on my end we can rule out it being the trainer’s fault.

XP worked fine for me. I set it to 5000 and went from 2 to 20 instantly. You might need to finish a mission for it to work.

because the game will crash and said (fatal error) and my card is 1070 gtx soo

Even if after the mission, or anything you do, says that you got 50 EXP, it will actually be more than that. That number will show as it would be, but it’s actually giving you the Experience multiplied. So if you have a small number multiplier, it might not be noticeable.

Infinite Health: Works!
Set Cash: Works!
Cash and experience Multipliers: Works!
Infinite Ammo: Works!
Freeze Notoriety: Works!
Everything works as intended and advertized!
Approved!

The cheats don’t seem to be working for me and i’m not sure why. I can confirm that I launched in DX12 and activated the cheats after I had already loaded into the game. I’ve tried closing the game and retrying, disabling and reenabling etc. can’t seem to get any of them working.

Ammo goes down, notoriety rises, health goes down, cash and xp don’t multiply :frowning:

1 Like

Scratch that, it seems the trainer has an issue with a current bug people are experiencing with the Epic Launcher and Saints 5.

There’s a bug that prevents you launching the game and asks you to accept eula permissions even if you have. If this happens the cheats won’t work as it prevents you from launching the game through WeMod and they won’t work if you launch the game first then Wemod (through my experiences).

I managed to get around the bug so they work now lmao

The infinite health doesn’t work when doing car chasing (when you get on the roof),can you fix it?

So the XP multiplier increases your level but you dont get the skills that come with it for some reason.

that has to be a problem on your end. i used it and got all the skills one after the other, tho i only put the multiplier to guarantee at least 1 level up per mission. if you put it too high, it might break it.

lol

Great trainer,but like to see more option’s like:no recoil/Weapon Accuracy/ 1 hit kill or super damage,and no car damage.

The XP Multiplier works but it seems that i instanly leveled up to level 8.
As it was in the beginning of the game still, all skills before lvl 8 did not unlock.
I think it’s because i was a beginning player and did not see the tutorial for skills etc??
What can i do?