Saints Row Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Think you can update the trainer to add Instant Finisher Cooldown?

For me, Ive noticed the massive damage cheat gives it to the enemies as well and friends die in one hit. Sometimes they die getting out of a car. I turn it off to get through certain missions.

can we get an unl wingsut boost or unl finisher? thatd be dope

1 Like

The Saints Row cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Rapid Fire cheat added
  • No Recoil cheat added
  • Duplicate Homies cheat added
  • Clear Notoriety cheat added
  • Set Custom Notoriety cheat added
  • [Custom Notoriety] Faction cheat added
  • [Custom Notoriety] Amount cheat added
  • Game Speed cheat added
1 Like

You think you could add Ignore Finisher Cooldown?

still doesnā€™t work with version 1.3 epic version
fails to even notice the game is launched

1 Like

Just installed this game to play it again after awhile. It was not working for me. Kept getting error not able to inject the game or something. I tried changing my path from WeMod from ā€œSRLauncher.exeā€ to SaintsRow_DX12.exe instead and it works fine.

good day GreenHouse i dunt know ife its me bud ife i using the cheats mine game dunt save annymore and that i have whit more games i can play thay work but auto save dunt work and ife i save myself its says save compleet but it wil not effect

and can you mayby change cheat 8.infinite ammo its also whit no reload and thats not fun to have i hope i wil get a replay Have a good day Danny

Really loving the Trainer. I played the game a year ago when it came out, bugs and all, and had a blastā€¦ now revisiting it with the Trainer is making things significantly more enjoyable and fun. And isnā€™t that what gaming is supposed to be? Fun?

Anyways, I would like to request if at all possible, if thereā€™s a way you could mod in an Infinite Wingsuit Booster for the Wingsuit. The Booster is something that was added in some DLC, but WOW does it make getting around with the Pain and Gain quite nice. If I could just boost forever, thatā€™d be hilariously awesome.

I, too, would also like the Infinite Ammo to have a reload. As it stands, this is basically just Bottomless Clipā€¦ which, gives the enemy a bottomless clip, TOO. So they just shoot and shoot and shoot forever. This is more annoying when the enemy has stuff that will stagger you or set you on fireā€¦ or even knock you around with explosives. I have infinite health on for this reason. It would be nice if Infinite Ammo AND Bottomless Clip were 2 separate mods.

My game is able to save just fine using the Trainer. If you use the ingame cheats in the dirty section, those will keep you from being able to save. So donā€™t know if you accidently have one of those turned on or not.

Hello,
Can it work on Steam please ?

1 Like

You can try manually linking the trainer to the gameā€™s .exe.
https://support.wemod.com/docs/why-cant-wemod-find-my-installed-game

so i linked my games to steam dx12 exe and its working but idk if exp and money is working
can someone verify

as it is right now the trainer does work with the steam version just fine, if you follow the in link

1 Like

was just wondering when a possible release time for the steam version would be

5 Likes

yeah, it works fine sill wouldnā€™t mind an update just to be safe, especially after they just did an update on steam. I know the unlimited player vehicle health doesnā€™t work on steam sometimes

also it would be cool if there was an all collectables and all weapons cheat, even a super jump and running speed with a slider.

Steam version please make it available

4 Likes

Wemod is constantly crashing story missions now, I think its also causing an audio bug.

The set cash for Epic Games is no longer working. Iā€™m fully loaded into the game tried both the overlay and wemod launcher.