Saints Row Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Can we get an update this?

The trainer is up to date. The last game update was the 14th of September and it was tested the day after.

According the the history of in the app it was 8/24/2022

That is when the trainer was released, not when it was last tested.

Would love a Infinite Takedown cheat as well

1 Like

The game was recently updated and some of the mods are no longer working properly.
Please update the mod.

1 Like

Needs an update please

2 Likes

it needs another update its been 2 other game patches since then

2 Likes

The Saints Row cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Game keeps crashes just as Iā€™m about to complete any mission or venture any ideas why and yes Iā€™m running DX12

I love this, but DirectX12 on my RTX rig looks awful. Is there a possibility that it could be compatible for Vulkan? Thank You!

Sadly thatā€™s not something I can do as of now. I gotta choose a process name, and each game version has a different name. You could maybe try renaming the executable that you want to the DX12 name, and try that way.

1 Like

Ah! No problem, love the work & I will always be supporting

The Saints Row cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Added compatibility with DX11 and Vulkan game versions.
  • Updated notes
2 Likes

I have been playing this game for a month+ now and just today I noticed that the freezing notoriety is not working. so far I tested individually & noticed the freeze notoriety causing the game CTD. Iā€™m not sure if anybody else experience the same thing or if there is any fix for this. Last time I played was 2-3 days ago and it was fine. I am using DX12 btw.

@GreenHouse still CTD. Any idea?

hello, did you have the possibility to add

freeze the time allotted on the missions

THANKS

I am using the DX12 version, and have had zero issues with the game or WeMod. Everything is working perfectly. I have not used the zero notoriety cheat (because it ends about 30 seconds after I stop killing/robbing/blowing things up), but I have tried out all of the rest, and they all work flawlessly.

needs to be updated to the lastest game please

Yes. We need the latest update of this trainer pleaseā€¦pleaseā€¦please.

1 Like