Satisfactory Cheats and Trainer for Steam

For to use easy craft in current Version, open history and use the trainer version from 11/27/2021

1 Like

This version(0.6.0.15) does not work. Please fix.

1 Like

Hi guys, game updated, big update it seems.

Not working:

• Health
  • Stamina
  • Easy Craft
  • Inventory Size

The others activate, and the maneuvering things like walk/jump definitely work.

can you make another version of mooncrash with cheats for epic games

4 of them are no more active right now :smiley:

hi tried using cheats but latest update broken trainer, can we please have a update

Itā€™s #1 in the pipe, people, itā€™s on its way.

The Satisfactory cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

easy craft wont work ,the other cheats work fine.
i test in steam version only.

2 Likes

hi mate, easy craft wont work for me, all other work fine

1 Like

Just a heads up, easy craft is not working but other than that. great job!

1 Like

certain features work now that update 6 is out but easy craft and god mode dont work, Iā€™m unsure if you are aware of this at this time but Iā€™ve been loving the mods. hopefully this is resolved soon but Iā€™m no rush. :blush:

2 Likes

Weirdā€¦ God mode worked for me on Steam. So did Infinite items. Havenā€™t had a chance to test the others yet.

1 Like

I see I am not the only one having the issue my easy craft isnā€™t working tired to redownload wemods and everything but still donā€™t work

1 Like

+1 to easy craft not working (but I am trying to use it on Update5 save that got converted to Update6 if it matters)

1 Like

Easy Craft has broken since the update you now need the materials in your inventory to build or craft anything as far as I can tell everything else is still working as intended

1 Like

I also started a new game to test this and can confirm as of Update 6 itā€™s broken

1 Like

I do know This was updated just a day or two ago when Update 6 came out. But, There was a Patch Update that Re broken one or more of the Cheats. So be Patient People, It will get Fixed again.

1 Like

It stopped working after todayā€™s update(0.6.1.1).

1 Like

The Satisfactory cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
6 Likes