Satisfactory Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it definitly needs an update still…

All we need is patience

yeah, or use the satisfactory mod manager. its free and has more cheats

1 Like

do what to who now??

If y’all want to see the game get into the queue to be updated, you need to flag it by their requested method: Follow the instructions in this post.

whats the name?

It also says that whenever a game needs to be updated the wemod guys get a notification. To hurry it up, you can select the ‘notify me’ option. But then still it’s taking forever…this is the last time i have pro account here. It not worth it.

2 Likes

The Satisfactory developers have been updating their game very excessively lately over the last couple of weeks. This means that as soon as WeMod begins working on a trainer update, the game devs release yet another patch which renders the trainer useless before it’s even finished.

Please direct your complaints to Satisfactory’s game developers for releasing so many updates in such a short time. Until then, all WeMod can do is wait for the devs to chill out with the game updates (maybe test their patches properly first before releasing them?), so we can get a stable trainer released.

3 Likes

The hotfix spams were on the experimental branch (the dev’s way of testing). Now that the devs released U4 on the stable early access branch, when can we expect the trainer to be updated?

Hello, the trainer is now in Queue, if you want it as soon as possible, boost it. More info in FAQ.

4 Likes

Buonasera quanto bisogna potenziarlo ?

bluedog1019Pro

7h

The hotfix spams were on the experimental branch (the dev’s way of testing). Now that the devs released U4 on the stable early access branch, when can we expect the trainer to be updated?

exactly.
but now that it’s on queue , boost too the moon! LOL:p

1 Like

The Satisfactory cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

6 Likes

hey! just wanted to give some feedback on the cheats, as they are working flawlessly! thank you MrAntiFun, you always deliver! appreciate it.

On Behalf of Myself & all the folk that Boosted & Waited Patiently we Thank You Sir for your efforts! :smile:

Good evening

For me the trainer no longer works … :sob: :sob: :sob:

Quick question if you use this mod in a multiplayer world with friends will you get banned?

just got updated again fyi

There is an issue with Water supply to power stations when enabling Easy Craft. The supply get partially cut off when enabled.

A new version was released on the 29’th of April. Trainer for steam not working.