Satisfactory Cheats and Trainer for Steam

SATISFACTORY new update has arrived, can you do the new trick

Welcome to the community.

We do not take update requests on the forum.
See here: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

Oops!!! Sorry!!! :slight_smile:

not gonna lie, Removing the voting system completely was a bad choice. you could’ve had it in there partially with differentiated point systems. like for example, Free users that dont have Pro got they’r own singular type of points they can either get with coin earned or by using the cheats (much like before) and give Pro users the same coin system but with a different coin system on top of that for Pro users only that they get a certain amount of every month and these coins count as 3 free use coins to be used on players prioritized cheat update wants and needs. would make it a lot simpler to do it this way as it would show more consistently what games the players want updated as the player count will most likely shift and get lower the less the cheats are maintained on demanded games.

1 Like

Cheats have been fixed! After activating the cheats, they are deactivated again immediately

1 Like

Their new system of flagging a game for updates works like this:

• Click on “Info”

• Click on “Notify Me”

That is the only way to get their attention to put it into the update queue.

…not saying I agree with it, it is obscure and not well documented, but it is what we currently have.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @GTAHackr. :slight_smile:

Please read other posts before posting yourself. For example, the one that is directly above yours. :slight_smile:

Can a Epic games version come out for this game I only see steam on here

Did you try the Steam trainer anyway? Sometimes Steam trainers work for Epic Games versions. All you need to do is link WeMod to the Epic version’s .exe via the fix button.

However, note that this trainer may need an update.

It seams to catch it but the mods turn off as soon as i put them on so im guessing we have to wait for the trainer to update first

1 Like

it definitly needs an update still…

All we need is patience

yeah, or use the satisfactory mod manager. its free and has more cheats

1 Like

do what to who now??

If y’all want to see the game get into the queue to be updated, you need to flag it by their requested method: Follow the instructions in this post.

whats the name?

It also says that whenever a game needs to be updated the wemod guys get a notification. To hurry it up, you can select the ‘notify me’ option. But then still it’s taking forever…this is the last time i have pro account here. It not worth it.

2 Likes

The Satisfactory developers have been updating their game very excessively lately over the last couple of weeks. This means that as soon as WeMod begins working on a trainer update, the game devs release yet another patch which renders the trainer useless before it’s even finished.

Please direct your complaints to Satisfactory’s game developers for releasing so many updates in such a short time. Until then, all WeMod can do is wait for the devs to chill out with the game updates (maybe test their patches properly first before releasing them?), so we can get a stable trainer released.

3 Likes

The hotfix spams were on the experimental branch (the dev’s way of testing). Now that the devs released U4 on the stable early access branch, when can we expect the trainer to be updated?

Hello, the trainer is now in Queue, if you want it as soon as possible, boost it. More info in FAQ.

4 Likes