Satisfactory Early Access Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Hey in my epic files is only the folder DirectXredist and Launcher can you tell me why the satisfactory folder isn’t there? (i own the game on epic so this isn’t the problem)

You need to be in the Program files not x86

haha ._. found the problem like 20sec ago xD thx

1 Like

This unlimited items shindig dont work at all like

I followed the directions for the suggested file to play with cheat since WeMod wasn’t finding the game automatically, however i just keep getting a long error message every time.

I can’t get the unlimited items to work. Everything else is fine though.

This trainer is due for an update, once it’s updated it should work perfect again :slight_smile:

He just updated it 2 days ago.

I have not been able to use it, how do I fix that? the play button doesn’t work when I press it, it just loops endlessly :confused:

never mind, fixed it :smiley:

I’ve the same problem with play button. Can you tell me what I’ve to as fix? Thanks

This is what I did and it works
takes a bit for the cheats to activate but once it does, it works well

1 Like

For certain, it launches correctly maybe 15% of the time.Most times you have to re point it to the executable.That being said once in the trainer linked game the cheats (from my experience) are not working .

EDIT: it launches well when Epic Launcher is already open…This is the key to both issues I think,My trainer is working as it should now.

Awesome glad you got it to work ! yes the post above yours says you have to do that every time you start it

ok for those trying to figure out the items one go gather 1 ore and craft 1 ingot…it will make 500 in fact anything that is a 1-1 ratio works…if it makes more then one per craft it doesnt sadly

2 Likes

To help people with the infinite items cheat: You don’t even need to gather them for the cheat to work, you can just split the stack (Hold right mouse button, then a slider appears) so there’s one item on either side, then the cheat activates.

2 Likes

I’ve tried several times, none of the cheats work with my Satisfactory. It’s as if this mod doesn’t exist. I’ve waited until I’m in game to toggle things, toggled them before I go in game, I still take damage, enemies take just as long to kill. Am I missing something?

Do the cheats stay on or turn off?

Also try removing the pdb file (scroll above for its location), that will increase the cheats injecting time.

I actually find another trainer that works, the cheats would stay in but none worked.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Satisfactory Early Access Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games