Satisfactory Early Access Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

I can launch the game with the trainer but dont works in game even if I wait a few minutes except unlimited health

The launcher isnā€™t picking my exe and i cant fix it can sombody help?

Files :arrow_right: Epic Games :arrow_right: Satisfactory Early Access :arrow_right: Factory Game :arrow_right: Binaries :arrow_right: Win64 :arrow_right: Factorygame-Win64-Shipping

Hey in my epic files is only the folder DirectXredist and Launcher can you tell me why the satisfactory folder isnā€™t there? (i own the game on epic so this isnā€™t the problem)

You need to be in the Program files not x86

haha ._. found the problem like 20sec ago xD thx

1 Like

This unlimited items shindig dont work at all like

I followed the directions for the suggested file to play with cheat since WeMod wasnā€™t finding the game automatically, however i just keep getting a long error message every time.

I canā€™t get the unlimited items to work. Everything else is fine though.

This trainer is due for an update, once itā€™s updated it should work perfect again :slight_smile:

He just updated it 2 days ago.

I have not been able to use it, how do I fix that? the play button doesnā€™t work when I press it, it just loops endlessly :confused:

never mind, fixed it :smiley:

Iā€™ve the same problem with play button. Can you tell me what Iā€™ve to as fix? Thanks

This is what I did and it works
takes a bit for the cheats to activate but once it does, it works well

1 Like

For certain, it launches correctly maybe 15% of the time.Most times you have to re point it to the executable.That being said once in the trainer linked game the cheats (from my experience) are not working .

EDIT: it launches well when Epic Launcher is already openā€¦This is the key to both issues I think,My trainer is working as it should now.

Awesome glad you got it to work ! yes the post above yours says you have to do that every time you start it

ok for those trying to figure out the items one go gather 1 ore and craft 1 ingotā€¦it will make 500 in fact anything that is a 1-1 ratio worksā€¦if it makes more then one per craft it doesnt sadly

2 Likes

To help people with the infinite items cheat: You donā€™t even need to gather them for the cheat to work, you can just split the stack (Hold right mouse button, then a slider appears) so thereā€™s one item on either side, then the cheat activates.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve tried several times, none of the cheats work with my Satisfactory. Itā€™s as if this mod doesnā€™t exist. Iā€™ve waited until Iā€™m in game to toggle things, toggled them before I go in game, I still take damage, enemies take just as long to kill. Am I missing something?