SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Was wondering if Stable Vitals was going to be re-added to the trainer. Please look into that.

1 Like

Hope to have unlimited bullet this option because I’m too lazy to manually load really tired

2 Likes

No reload would be a nice option to have. I was hoping they would add the stable vitals option back into the mix.

Infinite health no longer works along with stable temp not sure what else doesn’t work but i know infinite stamina, unlimited mats, flying, and game speed all work.

1 Like

Scum has had a major updated. Please look into updating trainer.

1 Like

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

No issues but requests. Stable vitals, unlimited oxygen, one hit kill, no reload, stealth. I hope you will consider some of these requests.

2 Likes

Update is needed. Stamina not working.

2 Likes

Yea update needed… Stamina and stable temperature is not working for me

1 Like

Changes:

2 Likes

Can I request that a few options be added. Stable Vitals, Unlimited Oxygen, Empty bladder/Colon. Thank you.

1 Like

the fact you want to cheat in multiplayer, says a lot about you. i hope server operators see this comment

3 Likes

Trainer needs to be updated it’s not working with the latest version of the game where can I request an update? :thinking:

1 Like

Trainer need to be updated. Hopefully a few more trainer options can be incorporated into the trainer.

Agreed. I’d love to see one that immediately maxes out your stats like strength, and then skills like medical when you perform an action that would give them XP.

2 Likes

Update needed, stamina not working after last update.

1 Like

+1 to update

Changes:

1 Like

请问我用wemod运行一直出现这个是怎么回事

出现这个进入不到我的存档

i can not play saved games.
Any help?