SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thx 4 your great work!!

Cant wait for the update :face_holding_back_tears:

Welcome to Wemod Ksades, usually the dems act quite quickly to Trainers that are not functioning c orrectly.:slight_smile:

Hello!

The unlimited durability broken my chests and not ā€œrepairā€ to 100% outfits taked from zombies, it just keeps them at 100% while the cheat is active. This happened before the game was updated.

Hi at WeMod, SCUM was updated a couple of days ago would you PLEASE (NotShouting) update the Trainer, I know this game is a pain for updating I really appreciate that fact.
Kind regards.
SteelSoldier.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I think scum is really a bit more complicated to update than many other games. But has been on hold for a few days :-). Hope that it goes quickly :sweat_smile:

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Can we get a new cheat for unlimited skills? Any action in the game pertaining to something will increase a stat or skill, so I was wondering if we could get a cheat that gives those a stupidly large multiplier, so levelling different skills n stuff is practically instant.

I found this command not working properlyā€¦
waspons dont require ammo to fire Fault
No effect

1 Like

Like the person above me said, the unlimited ammo and no recoil are not working also unlimited durability is not working too and fly mode not working too.

I know scum is a hard game to update so take your time fixing those things I mentioned :slight_smile: Also, thanks for having this trainer for Scum!

- Spekhtre

Since the beginning of February I have been using the SCUM Trainer through 2 SCUM Upgrades now what I am saying is I only use on this Trainer without Problems is from " F1 theough to F8 " my boxes are fine my wardrobes are fine I have 12 Wardrobes all containing different things like Tablets, Tools, I have no Issue the way I am using the trainer so I recomend that you all TRY the above then come back and see if I am right. Happy Gaming To all members.:slight_smile:

The Trainer has been updated as of yesterday.:slight_smile:

Thanks a Million MrAntiFun, you are a SUPERSTAR (Not Shouting) Great news again thank you very much.:slight_smile:

unlumited ammo not working

4 Likes

Happy gaming for you too, but like I said above, there are a few cheats not working rn. From F1 to F8 they work but only a few of the others works. I hope they fix that but tbh I donā€™t need the others things bc im trying to playing like how it is mean to be played.

2 Likes

can confirm Unlimited Ammo Cheat is NOT working. tested on 3 different PCā€™s as well. if possible, please see if it can be fixed. if not then remove it from the list temporarily until it is fixed and works, thank you.

4 Likes

Unlimited Ammo is not working,I tried several times and couldnā€™t shoot,Please fix it.Please :sob:

2 Likes

ę„Ÿč°¢ä½œč€…ę›“ę–°ļ¼Œä½†ę˜Æę— é™å­å¼¹ē”Øäøäŗ†ļ¼ŒčÆ·ę±‚ę›“ę–° :confounded:

Thanks for the authorā€™s update, but the infinite bullet doesnā€™t work. Please update :confounded:

1 Like

For those who do not know, There is a great deal of CHEATS called ā€œAdmin Cheatsā€ online that you can copy paste or Print them off.

Yes I know that but those ā€œAdmin Cheatsā€ do not have the same perks like this trainer have.
With the admin cheat or commands you can spawn items, vehicles, animals, sentry and puppets.
They are really easy to use but like I said thereā€™s anything like godmode or infinite ammo or infinite durability.
For anyone seeing this u can use " T " for the chat and use " # " and spawnitem or any other thing that I mentioned above.

I hope the scum devs can add in a future commands like that ā€œgod, infiniteammo, easy craft, etcā€

Edit: there is a ā€œgodmodeā€ but is more like creative mode, bc can make u build anything instantly but doesnā€™t prevent you from death

1 Like

So many options on this trainer!

Thatā€™s awesome work.