SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

No matter what you do veloth60 you are limited onb everything just about for instance you can only put so many Logs in a SUV vehicle your wardrobes and b oxes are limited on saying that there is a fair amount of space in all the above mentioned, so enjoy and Good Luck I have spent many many hours on SC UM just a pain for MrAntiFun the way the Devs keep updating the game as we all know. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply but I posted that in the wrong forum.

Just got on and seems like the mods are working. The “Unlimited Durability” mod is still affecting containers that are built (i.e. chests and drawers). Thank you again for the updates!

For me Kounjoo Wemod is a great Trainer site to be a member of enjoy the Devs work hard at updating SCUM. :slight_smile:

Agreed SteelSoldier. I’ve supported MrAntiFun when he had his own site before joining here so I know how awesome he is. I don’t push stuff. I ask and if they can do it then awesome, if not then it’s no big deal since I know how busy they all are working stuff out on other projects. But the saying goes, “if you don’t ask, you’ll never know”. If they can they can, if they can’t no worries and i’ll figure it out. =D

Well said kounjoo. :slight_smile: I know how frustrating being a Dev especially when the SCUM Devs are updating so often that is another point Wemod is a great Trainer (The Best) maker they have been superb with me. Have a great week-end kounjoo:-)

1 Like

Same to you SteelSoldier! Have a great weekend and enjoy playing games and having fun!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hi, just want to ask, is the infinite durability bug which impact on box storage fix?

1 Like

Hey kelvinlye1985,

I don’t think it’s fixed yet…In the meantime I just play and use vehicles as a storage lol. Not practical but it works.

Just a quick tip:-) You can also use the Large and small Log containers as well as Logs.:slight_smile: have fun they do not seem to deteriorate it seemed that way for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooooo~~got the image of your home base, lot of cars~XD

1 Like

Thanks for the tips^^

Changes:

When i click play the game launch but i cant play even solo do i have to download the old launcher ?

Hey Blarys,

Is the game throwing out an error code? If so, there are certain things you can do to fix them. They are usually found on Google search and typing the error code and scum. Normally, it’s a step-by-step process that’ll guide you through to play the game.

“No hunger”-option adds alcohol into system. I dont think this is intended due to having dizzines or blurred vision when activated. Needs to be deactivated directly and walk it off for 15 - 20 mins…

Tnx for an otherwise absolutly awesome trainer.

2 Likes

Yes, I was just coming into the discussion forum to add this as well. I went into the official Discord and was asking about how to rid myself of the symptoms and once I resolved the issue and reactivated ‘No Hunger’, it happened all over again. Definitely a problem since the devs added all sorts of new poisons, etc and so forth.

1 Like

Damn, this is taking forever.

Changes: