SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I can confirm, the Unlimited Durability is working on my original character. This is cause for celebration.

2 Likes

The Unlimited Durability has indeed been fixed. Tested and nothing is broken in my test world. Thank you for taking time to look into this and fixing the problem effectively. Regards

2 Likes

THANK you MR ANTIFUN

Thank you for the trainer! Works pretty well! Iā€™d like to request unlimited breathing underwater though since my character can still drown even with unlimited health on.

not sure if itā€™s a visual glitch but the food bar refuses to drop from 100 if the no hunger cheat is activated even if I turn it off unlimited hydration seems to work just fine.

all trainers are offline single player only, if you cheat at multiplayer you suck

How do I get this to work with DX12? When I start the game via the trainer it defaults to DX11. I get MUCH better frame rates with DX12 enabled but I can only get DX12 to work when I donā€™t use the trainer. Does anybody know how to get it to work with DX12?

You can try adding -dx12 to the steam launch arguments but there is no guarantee it will work.

It didnā€™t work for me unfortunately but thatā€™s fine. Itā€™s still perfectly playable for me in DX11. Thank you!

Can unlimited underwater breathing, all clothes and gear always clean, and no temperature effects, be added please? My character is constantly complaining they are too hot or too cold and itā€™s annoying since they have on like 3 tops (sports bra, an undershirt, a woodcutter shirt, and a heavy sweater, and they are still saying they are slightly chilly, and Iā€™m not even in a very cold region. Itā€™s annoying.

I want to be able to run around in the buff without them moaning because all these clothes they need are taking up tons of inventory space. And constantly having to clean stuff and waiting around forever for it to dry is a pain. Also my character gets foot damage and trench foot if barefoot. Can it be made so that we can walk around barefoot without the need for shoes and our feet are always dry? Please?!

Also, my dexterity still drops over time as fat is gained. Not sure if this can be adjusted to keep fat gain from accumulating?

Thank you WeMod team!

1 Like

any chance of getting vehicle unlimited durability ?

Hotfix 0.7.502.54133 on Oct. 11th broke the cheats for Unlimited Health, Unlimited Ammo, and No Recoil. Havenā€™t tried Fly due to health cheat being broken.

1 Like

Currently Broken with latest patch:

HP
unlimited Ammo
No recoil
idk if the Fly and such works, i dont use them Much

you always turn Fly off and let yourself Float down, theres Momentum, then turn off when touching ground or floating above it.

Can confirm without going any further that HP is not activating. Thanks in advance, WeMod

Is there a way to boost a trainer update for this game?

1 Like

Sadly, No. The update was Monday and we are now entering Thursday and the only message says ā€œtesting requiredā€. Numerous people have already informed them that multiple mods arenā€™t working. I have a sense SCUM is not very popular amongst the crew?

The game was updated late Tuesday, then again late yesterday. The trainer will be tested by someone on the testing team as soon as possible. How quickly it gets tested has nothing to do with how popular it is among the testers.

1 Like

I actually got a response from someone in WeMod! Amazing, after years of posting questions, concerns and mentioning broken features in games, this is actually the first Iā€™ve seen a response. From Wildlands, Grounded, State of Decay, Mist, etc. I have NO idea how the list is determined and if you could share a link with us that explains how the process does work, that would probably help out a lot. I donā€™t know how many times Iā€™ve seen not only my comments, concerns or even suggestions go completely unanswered or responded to in any way. Even in the official discord you can hardly get a response. We should all be adults here and I get it, you canā€™t respond to every single concern or request immediately, but some are ignored for weeks to forever. There was the issue with the Durability breaking all of the chests and wardrobes that took nearly 1 month to be fixed and even then not a single person jumped into the discussion to say that it would be looked into.

So all Iā€™m saying is if possible, donā€™t leave people out in the rain wondering if anyone cares or hears them. Some suggestions are bad and some are valid, this is also understandable. Communication goes a long way. Some people have a free account and others like myself attempted to become a pro member and after the silence, games I would try and bump would get leapfrogged by some other games and the whole mechanic was useless. Someone with nothing better to do and can invest in getting his game bumped, wil just dump into it.

Not a trainer but this works to max out your character for anybody thatā€™s interestedā€¦

1 Like