SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you very much!

Hell yes!!! this update BOIS!!!

unlimited health dont work

Everything works here on my side with the latest update

everytihing worksā€¦but not health

the health cheat does not seem to fully work, most times it does and then other times you start losing health slowly for no reason and poof, dead, second issue is stable temp doesnā€™t seem to work at all

I have noticed this aswell the last time I played my character seemed to be sweating alot and fanning herself even when I stripped off clothes and took a dip in water in only lasted a few seconds.

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Hi, Thx For update @MrAntiFun very helpfullyā€¦

[ASK] how long works does the application last you first post .exe (SCUM.EXE) ? you after modif anticheat. (not multiplayer, if your steam account still wants to last a long time (banned server scum)). work Singleplayer just for fun?

ahā€¦ i forgotā€¦ for this games ā€œStable Temperatureā€ / Toogle F3 not work anymore before SCUM update to 0.8

Changes:

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Any changes to ā€œNo Hungerā€ to not make player gain fat?

Why canā€™t I play online?

1 Like

i cant play on multiplayer! whyyyyyyyyyyyy! need to verify fileā€¦

1 Like

Because WeMod does not make trainers for multiplayer games. Iā€™m pretty sure this game requires easy anticheat to be enabled to play MP, at which point you canā€™t use the trainer.

High Chris, I am so surprised that members either try the Wemod Trainers in a multi player game because surely they know they will get BANNED it so dangerous to try it at all.:slight_smile:

Hello ! Seems that the ā€œStable Temperatureā€ trainer option is not working for me, am I the only one with this issue, and is there any way to fix it ?

1 Like

With the games new update the unlimited health and ammo is not working would love too see the trainer updated for it when possible.

1 Like

Trainer need update, unlimited ammo donā€™t work after last patch

1 Like

hello there.
Trainer need fix or update unlimited health -unlimited ammo - no recoil
maybe need new 1 money

Changes:

2 Likes