Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Stealth
3. No Negative Effects
4. No Damage
5. Unlimited Money
6. Unlimited Items
7. Unlimited Buff Duration
8. Unlimited Skill Points
9. Experience Modifier

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/22/2019
    Started development

• 03/22/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 03/25/2019
    No Damage cheat added
    Unlimited Skill Points cheat added
    Experience Modifier cheat added

• 05/16/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

When is the trainer going to release

The Sekiro Shadows Die Twice cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

thanks @STN :smiley:

Awesome, quick work as usual. Thanks @STN!

Playing the Steam version here and it looks like the Unlimited Health cheat just makes enemies’ strikes not hit you, which does prevent you from losing health, but then you’re not able to perform any deflections. Working as intended?
Also, for me, enabling the Stealth cheat causes the game to crash after a few seconds.

As a heads up. Using the unlimited items cheat will prevent you from gaining certain items. I 1 preayer bead before using it and after picking up and additional 2 i still only had 1 in inventory.

1 Like

Im also getting the bug with unlimited health, unable to deflect with it enabled. crashes after unlimited item enable.

1 Like

getting the same unlimited health issue with deflects. Due to the games popularity im sure they will fix this soon!

1 Like

game crashes when turning off invincibility and where is the exp enabler?

1 Like

thank you @STN for this trainer !
I have a question about version guard, if i click on enable nothing happen, what i have to do to make it working ?

heads up for anyone trying to one of the last bosses, it it unkillable due to infinite health blocking some of the mechanics of the fight

Game crashes after using unlimited health or better stealth cheat, it works after activating it ONCE, but deactivating it and encountering enemies, the game freezes and crashes.

1 Like

Hey thanks for the trainer STN !

just some question about the trainer, are you planning to add more option to the trainer specially like exp cheat ?

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the trainer but infinite health blocking some of the mechanics of the fight- he doesn’t attack?

2 Likes

Unlimited health softlocks the Divine Dragon fight so you cannot complete it at all without untoggling it but when untoggled the game crashes

1 Like

Have the same crash issue with the unlimited health.
As soon i turn it off, the game crashed at the first engage.

EDIT:
The game is forcing to disable the unlimited health.
For some reason, i dont know if it´s after visit a statue or after a cutscene,
i´m not able to attack, block, etc. i can just move around.
If i disable the cheat, the game crashes immediately.

EDIT2:
I figured out the problem with not being able to attack etc.
If you enter a area where you put away your weapon (for example
the temple where you modify your arm etc.) with the endless buff cheat (F4)
active, Sekiro will not take out the weapon in the other area´s unless you disable the cheat.

I guess in this area´s this “status” counts as a buff.

1 Like

If you have the Unlimited Buff Duration cheat it doesn’t allow to change the prosthetics.

1 Like

whenever i run any cheats the game starts to lag and then after a while the game breaks.

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list.

1 Like