Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks for the trainer!

I can’t pin point which one is causing the issues. I’m guessing its the infinite items one, but it prevents me from gaining experience skill points. I can still gain experience but when it reaches the point where it should give me a point and resets. it doesn’t give me the point. Same with Prayer Bead’s and I think the “Memory” I am assuming the Unlimited Item is just setting all of these attributes to read only, so they can’t be added to.

Some issues already with the current build.

Unlimited Buff Duration, triggers player to constantly sprint.
Unlimited Items, does not allow the gaining of items. Missed a boss item with this on.

I don’t mean to be rude but this trainer is not the best. why call it unlimited health when all it does it make you phase through attacks? the unlimited buff duration puts you in a sprinting state making it impossible to fight really tough enemies. not to mention the problem with unlimited items. perhaps you should take this version down and put it back up when it’s been updated.

We’d really appreciate it if you’d drop the “nice guy” attitude. Starting with “not to be rude” then ending with “perhaps you should take it down” is being rude T_T. Peace.

2 Likes

the unlimited health softlocked me on one of the bosses and the game crashes when i turn it off

Love the trainer but for divine dragon you can’t beat it because the game makes it impossible unless there is collision

I know STN, I’ve seen his name on a lot of the trainers I use and I know he’s good. not once did I say anything that could be seen as a personal attack towards the guy. I never implied that he didn’t put any effort into the trainer. all I said was that the trainer isn’t good, gave my reasons why, and said what I think needed to be done to fix the problem. true, my experience was not the same as others. like I said, I wasn’t going to say anything about taking it down until I read the comments of those who were losing drops from bosses because of the trainer. at that point, it’s doing more bad than good. so isn’t it normal that it should be taken down, then put back up after it’s fixed so people don’t lose stuff? all the guy had to do was say something like “this isn’t working as intended, we’ll fix it soon blah blah blah” but instead he got offended then called me a hypocrite and rude

Until STN can look into this I’m going to lock this thread.

looks like some of the comments got deleted

Ya they did a bunch of non sense some of them

The Sekiro Shadows Die Twice cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Damage cheat added
  • Unlimited Skill Points cheat added
  • Experience Modifier cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

thanks for the update. pretty much every issue I had has been fixed and the new ones are pretty cool too

1 Like

by new ones I mean features not issues

Why won’t Wemod read my game? This is the only trainer this happens to?

What do you mean won’t read?

Where is your copy of the game from? I assume by read you are referring to WeMod not automatically detecting your installed game?

Just to be clear again the unlimited health option makes it so that nothing can hit me, as a result I also can’t deflect anyones attack and crashes the game quite often.I was only using this option to get a hang of the combat mechanics until I think I can manage myself because I’m ashamed to admit how many times I died just to get past the mini bosses also this is my first souls/born type of game.

Thank you thank you thank you! I don’t know if an update was pushed but I can finally deflect with unlimited health on!!! I can enjoy the game now :smiley: You guys are amazballs!