Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Disable the no damage cheat and read the trainer notes

Hey STN, just want to let you know that the “unlimited items” cheat stops you from gaining new quantity of that item (Prayer beads, treasure carp scales) very important items I would like to gain while still having unlimited spirit emblems. Also, the “Unlimited buff duration” cheat can trigger a bug where you’re stuck in sword-sheathed mode and cannot attack or change your shinobi tool. My guess to this is that the sheathed sword mode (when in dilapidated temple, Lord Kuro’s room, has the same data as the sugar buffs, etc. Thank you for the awesome trainer!

Hello @STN ! I’m Hoody, I got notified by a friend that Wemod is a thing, I really like the cheats!I was wondering if a thing close to a certain Trainer I have, I would enjoy a “Unlimited gaurd” or never breaking posture, would this be possible? if so, thank you and I can’t wait too see the success! Screenshot_9

1 Like

Hello,

None of the cheats are working for me. booted up via the trainer and still nothing.

Did the trainer version get outdated ?

Greetings

Hey

Both health cheats appear to be broken as of the latest update.

Please use the request update button to vote for an update!

1 Like

Bump.
Just found this community and a little bummed the trainer isn’t working.

Please use the request update button to vote for an update!

The Sekiro Shadows Die Twice cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hey, it seems that the both health and damage cheat doesn’t work for me, i still took damage and die while playing

Steam version?

Yep. But the others like the item and money cheats work just fine

the unlimited health and no damage cheats arent working at all. any update?

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

What does no negative effects do?

Awesome thanks

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Cheats and Trainer for Steam