Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Trainer seems like its not working on any of the cheats. Sorry if this post is another repeat.

Doesn’t work

Sadly, me and my buddies cant get this to work at all in single player. Its useless. I assume support for this game is dead or some thing?

I wouldnt say it’s dead at all. Was just updated 28 days ago.
Game probably had another update
Are you using the epic store bought version of the game

That i am.

Changes:

1 Like

Hi,
WeMod launch well the game, but then when i press ‘Play’ on 2k launcher, Civ VI is not ‘Playing’ anymore on WeMod, and the game starts normally without the trainer.
Something special to do to make it work? (Epic Games version btw)

1 Like

Currently having a couple of tile issues when running the trainer:

• Tiles no longer show strategic information (food, production, etc.). This includes when building districts, I can no longer see the value I get from building on any of the tiles.
  • Tile colors stick around after the fact leaving the entire map full of different colors. For instance, when building a settler, the tiles will change colors to indicate where a good spot to found a city is. Once the settler is used or clicked off of, these usually go away but now that stick around forever. Same thing applies when selecting tiles for improvements/buildings.

I have worked through the UI settings to see if any adjustments there might be the issue but nothing helps. I’m currently running the game through the Steam Client. If you need additional information, let me know. Thank you.

This may sound daft but Civ have been getting flak for their most recent terrible updates, civ v is royally boned rn (Can’t play on native resolution because of errors like yours)
Try changing resolutions?

It doesn’t appear to be a resolution issue either. And I’m not sure why you were making a reference to Civ 5.

I got the same issue. there is a dropdown menu to change what file starts the game. click on the dropdown arrow in the play button, and add a file. go to your Sid Meier folder and search up exe
in files. use the file that says DX12 and always launch the game in DirectX 12 when the launcher opens. after the launcher your game should work.

Changes:

Unlimited resources doesn’t seem to work for aluminum. Do I have to delete all my bombers (currently using 9 per turn) in order to get it to work?

As of 4/24 the latest update has crashed the compatibility. no cheats work currently.

Changes:

1 Like

so this game switched from the epic launcher to the 2k launcher and the mods dont seem to be working

the game after epic update crash if i use any cheat

Have you tried using X11 instead of X12 as starting option in the Civ (not Epic Launcher)? Had the same problem and it got fixed by me doing that

1 Like

idk if this is fixable or a bug but still wanted to report it:
As soon as you activate “Unlimited Movement”, Units that were set to “Automatic Exploration” start bugging REALLY hard. Wont stop moving, essentially showing you the whole map till the game crashes. Cant restart the game because you cannot save the game while Units are moving, meaning you are in an endless cycle of your unit(s) moving till you either just crash the game, or the game crashes by itself.
Hope this is fixable, but since it isn’t that hard to stop it before its happening, i wouldn’t complain if there isn’t a fix

1 Like