Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

i got the same error on both dx 11 and 12 i have to full windows reinstall and now can play only in dx 11 in dx 12 wont run this is the only game i have this problem baybe its just the game (epic)

yes i notice that with unlimited movement got the same problem

can this be updated to work properly with the Anthology version? crashes my game everytime i try to use it.

The trainer is not working at all for me

Whenever I try to activate them, they turn off almost instantaneously, or when the next turn begins. Does anybody else have this problem? I think it might be related to the new 2K launcher

Normally that happens if your game is cracked

The trainer doesn’t seem to work with any of the expansions. Trainer loads, but when you try to activate anything, they deactivate immediately after

1 Like

When ever you create a trade route with Unlimited movement on, and end your turn the trader vehicle will move between its route for ever with no end. basically soft-locking your game.

can u make it more compatible with the gathering storm expansion pack?

The game is crashing pls fix it for the 2022 version pls, I mean crashing before the game goes to the title menu.

1 Like

hey why does the infinite moves not work

Currently nothing works… Will there be an update?

The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Sid Meier’s Civilization VI just updated on epic. I was kicked out the game for exceptional access handler whatever its called. And when I was using it, other civilizations had unlimited gold and fast research as well.

The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Currently nothing works

can you please update mod do that it works in direct x 12

Update for Direct12x?

+1 DX11 Like half works. Some are very consistent, gold. fast research, fast culture, but production is hit or miss